Read the rules but maybe I dont understand?

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Periodically my account disappears [account name,reply button etc. It happens frequently. Is this some rules infraction I’m making? I’m a new member and I’m puzzled would love an answer.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some threads are locked so no one can reply to them, and in that case the reply button and/or box does not show for anyone.

Not sure about your account name disappearing, that's one I have never heard of before.

It is also possible you are using some sort of blocking software that is filtering out parts of the site.

There is no history of warnings on your account so nothing has been done to your account by the staff.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Some threads are locked so no one can reply to them, and in that case the reply button and/or box does not show for anyone.

Not sure about your account name disappearing, that's one I have never heard of before.

It is also possible you are using some sort of blocking software that is filtering out parts of the site.

There is no history of warnings on your account so nothing has been done to your account by the staff.
Thanks you answered my question or rather i think you did