Ready or not, here it comes

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I don't see how Jerry can stick with JG with tv ratings for the Cowboys tanking this year. People in the local area aren't even turning in.

Stuff like that is the only way to get his attention. More and more fans are going to bail on this team if JG is back.

The revenue has been climbing steadily through every year though. Some of the games were the highest ratings in 4 years. Some were down.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
no it will be long before that. Mid February at the latest. A new HC will need to have input on FA and the draft. As well get his staff together, if Jerry has not screwed that part up still.
I expect no later than the end of January

Yep. It’ll keep things interesting around here for sure. It’s been awhile, I miss the ol’ tracking of Jerry’s jet and all the misdirection, head fakes and outright lying from Jerry.

I will put the date later, first week of February. Jerry said that he’s going to conduct a comprehensive search and I believe him on that. I’d guess he interviews some 6 to 10 coaches.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I’m glad it’s a early game...at least we’ll be spared the torment of a long walk to the gallows pole.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Admit it guys, after tomorrow you will miss all the clapping.

giphy.gif

cern

Reaction score
The end of another season is here.
And hopefully, the end of a terrible era.
Waiting till next year will have real meaning for the first time in 13 years.
Because regardless of how the games turn out and whether or not the Cowboys back into the playoffs, "ole 8-8" Garrett will be gone.
I actually have anticipation and am anxious for the first time since Garrett became a coach in Dallas.
So, ready or not, here it comes!
8-8? You're being optimistic.

Reaction score
Because regardless of how the games turn out and whether or not the Cowboys back into the playoffs, "ole 8-8" Garrett will be gone.
I actually have anticipation and am anxious for the first time since Garrett became a coach in Dallas.

Yes, the appearance of motion can have that affect on some people.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Monday the HC names out there will be linked to other teams while Jerry will be interviewing internally. Kris and Kellen will be battling it out for the job. Take that to the bank.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Monday the HC names out there will be linked to other teams while Jerry will be interviewing internally. Kris and Kellen will be battling it out for the job. Take that to the bank.

can you imagine if kellen moore gets it.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It's not an early game. It's an afternoon game.
No didn’t mean early early games,just it’s 1:25 PM. Know how many times I’ve spent weekend waiting and waiting and waiting in my own private Idaho of purgatory for the prime time or Monday matchup? I just want to get on with this Sunday already.

willia451

Reaction score
can you imagine if kellen moore gets it.

Seriously I wouldn't be surprised. I think Jerry Jones has gone nuts. It's takes almost nothing for him to burst into tears when he talks about his coaches and players.

He's 77 and is showing all the signs of early dementia. Have you listened to his interviews lately? They're almost incomprehensible. He sounds drunk. But its probably not that.

efh313

Reaction score
No didn’t mean early early games,just it’s 1:25 PM. Know how many times I’ve spent weekend waiting and waiting and waiting in my own private Idaho of purgatory for the prime time or Monday matchup? I just want to get on with this Sunday already.
It might have been a typo, but it is not a 1:25pm game, but the NFL flexed it to the 4:25pm slot for maximum embarrassment, I mean, profitability.

Just wanted to make sure you were clear. :thumbup:

CB61

Reaction score
25 yrs for us boomers lol

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Barring an NFC title appearance, which isn’t happening, Garrett is gone, but I’m not even thinking about being excited until I see what Jerry actually does.