Ready or not, here it comes

CB61

Reaction score
I don't see how Jerry can stick with JG with tv ratings for the Cowboys tanking this year. People in the local area aren't even turning in.

Stuff like that is the only way to get his attention. More and more fans are going to bail on this team if JG is back.
Yet sales numbers for Cowboys merchandise and media attention has brought him just as much money as in past years so I highly doubt that will motivate him I could be wrong but........

CB61

Reaction score
In the biggest game of the year, the cowboys scored 0 TDs.

Terrible playcalling, terrible gameplanning ...

Now it's a wrap . Another Post season absence under garrett.

- The Garrett Era
The Dark Ages

CB61

Reaction score
Monday the HC names out there will be linked to other teams while Jerry will be interviewing internally. Kris and Kellen will be battling it out for the job. Take that to the bank.
No thanks that doesn't interest me a bit

CB61

Reaction score
Seriously I wouldn't be surprised. I think Jerry Jones has gone nuts. It's takes almost nothing for him to burst into tears when he talks about his coaches and players.

He's 77 and is showing all the signs of early dementia. Have you listened to his interviews lately? They're almost incomprehensible. He sounds drunk. But its probably not that.
Has gone nuts? He's been there for a long time it may be more extreme? Delusion is his middle name

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It might have been a typo, but it is not a 1:25pm game, but the NFL flexed it to the 4:25pm slot for maximum embarrassment, I mean, profitability.

Just wanted to make sure you were clear. :thumbup:
I live in CA ...it’s a 1:25 game.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I wish we got games that early on the East Coast would love to be watching football at 10 and 1 and Sunday night games at 5 or 5:30 sorry
New Yorkers sometimes up at 1 am for games in OT...that’s kinda cool though. Sitting around midnight in your underwear with a beer cheering the big TD score.

mardwin

Reaction score
If dallas does make a coaching change (doubt they do) it wont be until around april I'm sure.

Jones let go Jimmy Johnson and was happy when Parcells retired... Don't see why the attachment to a guy that can't win with a roster full of pro-bowlers

CB61

Reaction score
New Yorkers sometimes up at 1 am for games in OT...that’s kinda cool though. Sitting around midnight in your underwear with a beer cheering the big TD score.
When I was younger maybe when you have to get up for work at 4 a.m. not so much fun done it way too many times

Chrispierce

Reaction score
When I was younger maybe when you have to get up for work at 4 a.m. not so much fun done it way too many times
Yeah I could see that being annoying at times. So you guys just wait till morning find a lot huh?