Real NFL Football Team?

starfan1

Reaction score
No you ain't wrong my friend. The 2022 bucs playoff win has been one touted. I'm like....well they are 8-9 losers. We won GREAT! Moving on...to San Fran where we messed ourselves. Went from kicking butt on a bad team to getting whupped by a good team.

Just ask Starfan...when....when do we step up and beat a good team...and become good ourselves.
starfan dont care what the records are. Every win is imporatnt. Would i like to beat the niners on the road in january? Sure thing but you have to beat who is in front of you. Many would have been front and center biatching at the failure of losing to a 8-9 bucs team but guess what it counts as a W. dismiss it all you want. Im not sure i would have felt hardly better if we somehow managed to pull out that game in san fran only to get embarrassed by Philly the next week. Its still a post season loss.

Here is the real talk san fran and Philly both are constructed better than us at this point. It dont mean we cant pull off a W things happen in games that dictate wins and losses ( like injuries to your plamakers) or turnovers. If we and the niners or philly both play up to their capabilities in a game they are probably going to win 7 times out of 10. They are more talented , better coached and have better plamakers on both sides of the ball.

Law of averages should be on our side. were due

links18

Reaction score
Cowboys just played the Eagles a week ago, so I'm not sure why you are asking this. . It's not as if there has been a long stretch since the last time the Cowboys played a quality team.

But yes, the Commanders do count. Philly barely got by them twice, and Seattle also barely got by them.
I am asking when the next time is we play a quality opponent? I know when the last time was.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
December will provide plenty of tests...in fact, all of them. The goal for the next 2 games is to just take care of business and avoid injuries. Then, we will find out if the Cowboys can actually beat any decent teams or if all they can do is beat up on the bad ones.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
When is the next time we play an actual NFL Football team? Not sure the Giants would beat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers right now. Do the Commodes count? Or do we have to wait until the Seahags?
We play the same teams that Philly plays. It's not like Philly plays a winning team every week. Same for SF and Detroit. You can only play who is on the schedule.

I don't understand people saying we play bad teams, when every other team does the same. If we beat the Seahawks people will be saying that they were a bad team.

links18

Reaction score
We play the same teams that Philly plays. It's not like Philly plays a winning team every week. Same for SF and Detroit. You can only play who is on the schedule.

I don't understand people saying we play bad teams, when every other team does the same. If we beat the Seahawks people will be saying that they were a bad team.
Geez, its not an attack on the team. But my god, you saw the Giants yesterday? That was an abomination.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
What the hell is your problem with the schedule?
The fact the were winning and he can't piss and whine about how much we suck, Jerry is an incompetent prick, Big Mike should even be in the league, and of course

Dak sucks. Killjoys hate it when you enjoy anything. What fascinates me is their uncontrollable need to attempt to make others miserable. I saw an interesting article

In Psychology Today. I think was called, Life After a Lobotomy or something or other

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No you ain't wrong my friend. The 2022 bucs playoff win has been one touted. I'm like....well they are 8-9 losers. We won GREAT! Moving on...to San Fran where we messed ourselves. Went from kicking butt on a bad team to getting whupped by a good team.

Just ask Starfan...when....when do we step up and beat a good team...and become good ourselves.
Yours is a loser mentality. Case closed.

Kwyn

Reaction score
When is the next time we play an actual NFL Football team? Not sure the Giants would beat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers right now. Do the Commodes count? Or do we have to wait until the Seahags?
It’s the NFL. Every team is a “real NFL team”.

Any given Sunday.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Sure. But when do we play the next "not bad" team. The Giants are an abomination. Carolina doesn't look much better. Are the Commanders actual competition? They nearly beat Seattle in their house and hung with the Eagles twice.
Carolina is much better than NY

Washington is divisional blood rival

Either one could beat us.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I don't think the Giants are winning much of anything anytime soon.
We’ll see.

I wouldn’t bet against it because they are now in tank mode, and Danny Devito has no business being on the field in an NFL game, but maybe Tyrod comes back. Maybe they play against another terrible team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yours is a loser mentality. Case closed.
Because I expect excellence..I'm a loser.

Meanwhile YOU accept mediocrity and virtue signaling.

And internet bullying.

So let's talk more about "loser mentality"...shall we?

foofighters

Reaction score
While I did say that let's not get too excited because it's the Giants. We did what we were supposed to do. We put away a bad team. Instead of playing down to their level, we put them away early. What else could we have done? It's not our fault that the Giants are a bad team. We did all that we could. Some of you guys just need to breathe...

links18

Reaction score
While I did say that let's not get too excited because it's the Giants. We did what we were supposed to do. We put away a bad team. Instead of playing down to their level, we put them away early. What else could we have done? It's not our fault that the Giants are a bad team. We did all that we could. Some of you guys just need to breathe...
I am just asking when we face legitimate competition next. Carolina looks bad. I guess what I am really asking is are the Commanders any kind of threat?