Real NFL Football Team?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I mean, you can literally Google the schedule without having take a post where all you do is mope about a win.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The only person upset is you. I don't give a damn how bad the Giants are. They are our division rivals and we kicked their *** for umpteenth time. And I will NEVER shame that.

You initially replied to me with your 'Naw man' crap and keep doing it thinking you are going to change my mind. YOU'RE NOT! I said what I said and meant it.

I can't say the same for you because you are like a little kid trying to convince his little buddy to eat dog food. "Eat it, it's good. Trust me.'

Now I suggest you move on to something else because your replies mean nothing to me.
I'm not upset. You're the one coming with "big man" energy. You don't "give a crap" typically comes from someone a little mad.

So the "naw man" upset you? Get over it lol. It shouldn't have insulted you.

Naw man.....Giants stink. Sorry...not sorry.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When is the next time we play an actual NFL Football team? Not sure the Giants would beat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers right now. Do the Commodes count? Or do we have to wait until the Seahags?
Cowboys just played the Eagles a week ago, so I'm not sure why you are asking this. . It's not as if there has been a long stretch since the last time the Cowboys played a quality team.

But yes, the Commanders do count. Philly barely got by them twice, and Seattle also barely got by them.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I want being a smart azz....I just can't think of one.

It's definitely not THIS year ..... and then even going back to last year I just don't know. Philly doesn't count: they didn't have their QB.

I guess the GIANTs in mid November last year!

It's been 1 year since we've beaten a team with a winning record with their starting QB...and it was the fraud Giants again.

But yeah..... we have an MVP at QB.

LOL LOL!

DFWJC

Reaction score
When is the next time we play an actual NFL Football team? Not sure the Giants would beat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers right now. Do the Commodes count? Or do we have to wait until the Seahags?
I think the Eagles counted.

Anyway, we should see several decent teams down the stretch.

Hey, to the Panthers' credit, at least they have a slightly better pass defense than the last 4 teams. Not great but better than those teams. Pass D only.
But their run D is weak and their offense is even weaker.
:laugh:

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want being a smart azz....I just can't think of one.

It's definitely not THIS year ..... and then even going back to last year I just don't know. Philly doesn't count: they didn't have their QB.

I guess the GIANTs in mid November last year!

It's been 1 year since we've beaten a team with a winning record with their starting QB...and it was the fraud Giants again.

But yeah..... we have an MVP at QB.

LOL LOL!
No you ain't wrong my friend. The 2022 bucs playoff win has been one touted. I'm like....well they are 8-9 losers. We won GREAT! Moving on...to San Fran where we messed ourselves. Went from kicking butt on a bad team to getting whupped by a good team.

Just ask Starfan...when....when do we step up and beat a good team...and become good ourselves.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Howell is one of the most sacked qbs in the league if we get pressure it shouldn't be an issue
He is but he still produces at times. He's inconsistent. I'm not trying to make him to be better than he is....just saying the guy has a low floor but a high ceiling and a high ceiling game can be trouble for this defense.

shabazz

Reaction score
Naw man i'm gonna be honest that wasn't a good Giants team man offensively that's the worst crap i've ever seen I don't even know how they put up 17.
I agree. I enjoyed the win but I won't overstate it like some fans and media might.

We've got some real teams coming up on the schedule, eventually

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree. I enjoyed the win but I won't overstate it like some fans and media might.

We've got some real teams coming up on the schedule, eventually
Yeah they are bad but yeah I don't think we will get much better next week though Carolina has a better D.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas has 1 more should be an easy game left then its all decent to tough teams. The boys will play 4 teams that are currently tied or sitting atop their division

Panthers- Should win fairly easy
Wash- Very winnable game but a division opponent
Seattle- Playoff team, tied for division lead, currently 6-3
Philly- Playoff team, division leader, currently 8-1
Bills- Playoff team, currently 5-4
Miami- Division leader, currently 6-3
Lions Division leader, 7-2
Wash- Weaker opponent but usually tough divisional matchup

bottleKids

Reaction score
Every team plays bad teams. You play who ever is on your schedule
I agree with you 100%, but half this board talks about other teams "easy schedules" in the past few seasons, so there is some hypocrisy there for some. But yes you can only play who is on your schedule.

JBS

Reaction score
We probably have to wait until nfc football conference championship nfl football game

bottleKids

Reaction score
The only person upset is you. I don't give a damn how bad the Giants are. They are our division rivals and we kicked their *** for umpteenth time. And I will NEVER shame that.

You initially replied to me with your 'Naw man' crap and keep doing it thinking you are going to change my mind. YOU'RE NOT! I said what I said and meant it.

I can't say the same for you because you are like a little kid trying to convince his little buddy to eat dog food. "Eat it, it's good. Trust me.'

Now I suggest you move on to something else because your replies mean nothing to me.
@TheMarathonContinues is one of the most unbiased posters here. Why you going at him?

If it was me, or @WillieBeamen, or some others I would get it... we are hyper critical of Jerry's circus.... But leave my man alone, he is top notch fan.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
You line up to beat the team they put in front of you. Remember this team lost to Arizona. Win at home and win in your division and you will make the playoffs every year. In the playoffs anything is possible.