Realistic record when Dak returns?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Cooper Rush is going to be 2016 Dak...

I expect an 8 game win streak and Dak to lose his job.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The next eight weeks for the Cowboys (0-1):
- Bengals
- at Giants
- Commanders
- at Rams
- at Eagles
- Lions
- Bears
- BYE

I’d say best case scenario is 2-6
I agree. Best case is 2-6. Giants, lions, and bears are the only winnable games I see.

This offense may be one of the worst we have seen from this team in a long time.

Zman5

Reaction score
How the rest of the NFCE does while Dak is out is a big factor also. Luckly, even though they all won, none of the NFCE teams look that impressive yesterday. If all of them are around .500 when Dak gets back, we'll still have a chance to salvage the season.

Ren

Reaction score
We're not beating anyone on that list Lions included with the crap we put on the field last night with or without Dak

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think we'll split. Maybe Moore will actually use the running game.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
I think at best we get two wins. Only because our defense is so much better than the QB for Chicago and the Giants.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2-6 is a pipe dream. We have the worst Qb in every game now. Cooper Rush couldn't make another NFL team roster. The OL is a mess............ this is all the worst cases scenarios. 0-8.

The Natural

Reaction score
The two games I’d say they’ll definitely lose are Rams/Eagles. If we commit to running with these two backs the rest of those games could go either way, aint like Bengals are world beaters they just lost to a team starting Mitch Trubisky. 3-5 or 4-4 is my guess.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t see a for sure win in there. Best chance is NY and Chicago but Dallas loses in NY most likely.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I think we'll split. Maybe Moore will actually use the running game.
Even if he does it won't matter. This offense has no room for error.

They are not good enough to overcome penalties. But they sure do love to commit them.

stinkface

Reaction score
On paper we might win 2. Hoping our D can be super and if that is the case we might win 4. Defense will have to carry us as this offense might only be better then a couple of teams. We truly are putred on Offense. We have one quality lineman and one quality wideout. Amazing how much talent this year on offense as compared to last year.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Believe it or not I could see 4-4. I think they can beat the Giants, Commanders, Bears, maybe Lions. And I’m far from a homer but I think this defense is capable of keeping us in some games.

12+88=7

Reaction score
I think the team surprises and goes 3-5 with wins over NY, Washington, and Chicago.

3-5 record, and 2-1 in the division and 3-4 in the conference at the bye.

I think most would be on board with this scenario.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
What if Cooper goes 8-0 in Dak’s absence? Cooper will do to Dak what Dak did to Romo

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We likely beat the Giants and Commodores. Division rival games are generally unpredictable, even with a back up quarterback.
Maybe the unpredictability factor with Cooper Rush plays to our favor and against defenses.
But I'm not expecting anything beyond two wins.
And it really doesn't matter if or when Dak gets back.
The book is out on Dak and the Cowboys.
We're not going anywhere.
Blow it up for Bryce!
or ...
Out with the old in with the YOUNG!