Realistic record when Dak returns?

Creeper

Reaction score
Last night's team could not win a game in the NFL. But I do think they will improve a bit when Gallup gets back, and then James Washington come back. Jason Peters may help but they should think about moving him out to RT. I said Steel was a question mark going into this season and while I do not think the question was answered last night, he has to be cause for concern.

Tyler Smith will get better every game he plays. So will Farniok. Steele, I am afraid, is who he is.

Swagger

Reaction score
Believe it or not I could see 4-4. I think they can beat the Giants, Commanders, Bears, maybe Lions. And I’m far from a homer but I think this defense is capable of keeping us in some games.
Same. If the defense plays well and they run the ball on offense with Rush driving the bus I see three or four wins.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shockingly 5-3 Rush is better in pocket than Dak
Of course firing MM would help

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I hope we don't win another game just to spite the Jones' boys. So over this front office.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The next eight weeks for the Cowboys (0-1):
- Bengals
- at Giants
- Commanders
- at Rams
- at Eagles
- Lions
- Bears
- BYE

I’d say best case scenario is 2-6
1-7 and McCarthy gets fired....shades of Wade. last time it was setting up your head coach with OC waiting in the wings. this time is setting up your head coach with DC waiting in the wings...

if we are 0-5, which is a real possibility, this team will start to quit.