Realistically, how many games will we lose this season?

Jayinem

Reaction score
If we start Dak: All of them
If we start Cooper Rush: 2

I'm talking losses not wins.

rambo2

Reaction score
I understand we may get some decent players in the first 3 picks this year, but so are the other majority of 31 teams minus a few who may not have a pick.
That's right and we still have a roster of good players.

raven55

Reaction score
with the qb we have and the players not added look for us to be drafting in the top 14 if that gives you and idea

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
We always ask about wins, nobody ever asks about losing. You have to lose to win. Will we finish below 500 or can we get above it? Please give your thoughts.
8 losses as we sit here today.................thus, 9-8 overall.

Might be good enough for a Wildcard, not the division.

Of course we will be one-and-done in the playoffs, not even a doubt.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't think we go over .500 this year. But I still have to see who we draft and the scrubs we pick up after the draft.

We can pick up 4-5 wins in the NFC East. I just don't know that there are enough garbage teams left in the schedule to get to 12 wins again.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
We will still be tough to beat at home. And the division and conference as a whole are nothing to brag about. Dak will fold in the playoffs as usual but I bet we lose 6 or fewer.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I really think we're about to see 2010 all over again. I wouldn't be surprised if we start off 1-6. All the signs are pointing in that direction.