Realistically, how many games will we lose this season?

Creeper

Reaction score
The over under has to be 9.5. But I take the over with 11.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We always ask about wins, nobody ever asks about losing. You have to lose to win. Will we finish below 500 or can we get above it? Please give your thoughts.
im thinking we should win 3-4 games this season..... but thats assuming we beat the Giants 2 times, and Im not sure sweeping them is possible.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
can we please see the final roster first?
no need to. Its clear we are tanking. This off season has been a disaster and the draft??? cmon, just look at what we did last year, and we dont even have a 4th this year. a horrible draft is coming for sure. I bet our incompetent idiots get their draft card in late and we forfeit our 1st rd pick.

shabazz

Reaction score
7 to 9 losses.
That's my guess too. The AFC North is coming plus the niners,texans, and Bengals.

Throw in split with eagles and improved falcons and bucs too....gonna be rough

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol, this place is hilarious. Day after day. 24/7. How about we have the draft and training camp, and some preseason games.
How about you not enter threads you're not interested in coversing about.

CWR

Reaction score
Lol, this place is hilarious. Day after day. 24/7. How about we have the draft and training camp, and some preseason games.
If you could expedite that process I'll promise to quit speculating on meaningless threads.

rambo2

Reaction score
It's far far too soon to start thinking about W's and L's for next season.

Last time I checked, the calendar says it's only April 5th. The season opener is over 5 months away.
And how about the draft, camp, and preseason, and then the first few weeks of the season.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Despite being all in, what have we added vs what we lost and what was our record last year. That should give you a good indicator. While the draft will be showing "OH wow we got X player" well so did most other teams in the draft.

rambo2

Reaction score
Despite being all in, what have we added vs what we lost and what was our record last year. That should give you a good indicator. While the draft will be showing "OH wow we got X player" well so did most other teams in the draft.
They should be able to get 3 key players in their first 3 picks this year. The players are there for the taking.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
They should be able to get 3 key players in their first 3 picks this year. The players are there for the taking.
I understand we may get some decent players in the first 3 picks this year, but so are the other majority of 31 teams minus a few who may not have a pick.