Reality Check

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
peplaw, Asthma Field, I guess this was the game BP wanted, one that would keep them sharp, I'd rather they have a letdown now instead of stringing together 4 great preseason games, and letting down against the Jags

Exactly. All teams have games where they're not sharp and turn the ball over a lot. I still remember Troy having days where he'd throw about 3 INT's and just look like hammered ****. It happens.

I'd much rather see that now and give Parcells ammo for the week leading up to Jacksonville.

I think we'll be sharp.

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Good talent at QB? Whoa, must be really lowering the standards their.

On any given Sunday (Thursday) bro. He was very good today, and that sir, is all that matters. Their defensive starters played like a top 5 D tonight. If I remember correctly, they have 6 int's during the preseason. Our last two games have been against bottom of the barrel defenses. Tonight was a good test for us.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
jr40usa said:
Amazing how different things look when you play a team with good talent at QB
and defense.The Vikings was just what the Boys needed before the Jax game.
Good point.

We needed a reality check and the Jags have a beast D-Line as well.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
It's so nice to see a thread with some level headed, positive thoughts taken away from our last preseason game. These games are to prepare for the preseason, and I think we are ready too.

Say what you will about BP kicking the XP, instead of going for two, but we went 3-0-1 in the preseason and saw almost every scenario we'll see in the regular season... A game where we had to come from behind, overtime, games where we blew teams out, a hard fought win (Seattle). I couldn't be more pleased with our preseason I don't think.