Reality with Daks contract

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We can just call 800 top 10 QB and get another one to replace him. That’s why every team has one

Right and then we can lose him when he says "I am not signing for under market value" as the fans say "Dont give him any money until he wins a SB" because you know every good QB gets paid after they win one these days... just look at all the recent signings on QB's dont they all have SB or take less than 20 mill a year?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
A Wash fan from Deep South Texas who’s a retired HS coach . No, I doubt he’s a Wash fan. More likely he’s a Cowboys Homer.

But mountaineer fan from the hills . Much more likely a Wash fan. Why does the song Deliverance come to mind when thinking of a mountaineer fan? Lol

I don't know what Cowboys fan or "Cowboys homer" would talk about Washington like this and even going as far as to saying "this unit may indeed be the most talented, balance team we’ve had since Dan bought the franchise in 1999." when talking about them.

More than a decade RGIII. The 2022 group has yet to take a snap together, but on paper, this unit may indeed be the most talented, balance team we’ve had since Dan bought the franchise in 1999. It's up to Wentzie taking advantage of the talent he has around him.

Their D was ranked 2nd when they won the division in 2020. Not so good last season missing players. Their schedule isn’t loaded w/elite quarterbacks. Also, the communication issues that plagued Washington’s defense early last season improved in the second half of the season.

I've asked multiple times if they're a Washington fan because it threw me off guard seeing that, because like you, I was lead to believe they are a diehard Cowboys fan. I've yet to receive an answer on that question. So, the silence when asked can only lead to me believe they are, in fact, a Washington fan.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't know what Cowboys fan or "Cowboys homer" would talk about Washington like this and even going as far as to saying "this unit may indeed be the most talented, balance team we’ve had since Dan bought the franchise in 1999." when talking about them.

I've asked multiple times if they're a Washington fan because it threw me off guard seeing that, because like you, I was lead to believe they are a diehard Cowboys fan. I've yet to receive an answer on that question. So, the silence when asked can only lead to me believe they are, in fact, a Washington fan.
If it was as incoherent response as this no wonder they didn’t respond. Lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
snl-nathan.gif
It's you....haters, gonna hate and be miserable....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t guess you noticed or recognized the “ we’ve “ you called out was in a quote which means it wasn’t Ranching words but those of Snyder.
It wasn't Ranching anyways.

It was Ranched.

The reason it was in quotes is because I put them in quotes. You know, that's what you do when you are repeating something someone else said? The orginal post did not have quotes see....

More than a decade RGIII. The 2022 group has yet to take a snap together, but on paper, this unit may indeed be the most talented, balance team we’ve had since Dan bought the franchise in 1999. It's up to Wentzie taking advantage of the talent he has around him.

Their D was ranked 2nd when they won the division in 2020. Not so good last season missing players. Their schedule isn’t loaded w/elite quarterbacks. Also, the communication issues that plagued Washington’s defense early last season improved in the second half of the season.

See, no quotes... Pay attention.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Honestly , I started this thread in rebuttal to one of our Dak trolls who said this was going to be our QB’s last season. And low and behold they were some of the first to respond .
Easy peasy ..Lol
I stopped listening to the buffoons that do nothing but trash Prescott. This place is worth very little time these days. It's like tapping your eyes open and forcing yourself to watch ESPN.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Do you like those Field goals and 3 and outs ehhhh......or is it the one and done????
Either way seems you're enjoying the Dak years so more power to you, Ranchman.....
Not something who watched the highest scoring offense with the most TDs would say in good faith.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I'm positive Jerry and Son just can't wait to give Prescott another zillion-dollar deal!!!!:banghead:
P.S. All you Dak lovers enjoy as unless a miracle happens Prescott will be a June 1st cut in 2024.....
Loser organizations always have loser leadership.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It wasn't Ranching anyways.

It was Ranched.

The reason it was in quotes is because I put them in quotes. You know, that's what you do when you are repeating something someone else said? The orginal post did not have quotes see....

See, no quotes... Pay attention.
I didn’t see that post. I was responding to the one I quoted which it was used in such context as I described .

And Ranched is another Homer. You really should get more familiar with other members , their history and origin before attempting to discredit them personally.

Homers are naturally going to defend their guy regardless if he suks or not . This type of tactic is typical of trolls in response.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I didn’t see that post. I was responding to the one I quoted which it was used in such context as I described .

And Ranched is another Homer. You really should get more familiar with other members , their history and origin before attempting to discredit them personally.

Homers are naturally going to defend their guy regardless if he suks or not . This type of tactic is typical of trolls in response.
I used the original post in the one I quoted also. Again, pay attention.

I don't know of any Cowboys fan that when talking about Washington would use the term "we've" when talking about them...

Ranched could easily say "I'm not a Washington fan" when asked, but they won't, so I can only assume they are a Washington fan since they chose to not answer.

Maybe you've been fooled and they had a little slip when talking highly of their favorite team in Washington?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is true. I have lived through others as well Danny White took unfair abuse.
Imagine him and Meredith with the internet.

Meredith actually got criticized for being loose in the huddle to keep his guys relaxed. The very same thing Joe Montana was known to do.

But Danny White would have been the worst because he could not get his team over the final hump and he would have been blasted by some here instead of praised for getting to that hump.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

How can homers be trolls?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
A Wash fan from Deep South Texas who’s a retired HS coach . No, I doubt he’s a Wash fan. More likely he’s a Cowboys Homer.

But mountaineer fan from the hills . Much more likely a Wash fan. Why does the song Deliverance come to mind when thinking of a mountaineer fan? Lol

Is this an example of how to "rise above it"?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Imagine him and Meredith with the internet.

Meredith actually got criticized for being loose in the huddle to keep his guys relaxed. The very same thing Joe Montana was known to do.

But Danny White would have been the worst because he could not get his team over the final hump and he would have been blasted by some here instead of prosed for getting to that hump.

No kidding, I remember when Meredith 1st did MNF and there was a game in Dallas and fans cheered him and he joked where were they when he was playing.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i have seen nothing to lead me to believe that dak prescott and mccarthy and the jones boys will lead this franchise any where dont believe that prescott will get any where close to winning or going to a superbowl with the cowboys or any team for that matter but i think they will give dak a big contract unless something happens and they stumble on to a really elite qb