Reality with Daks contract

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Now that they are admitted” Dak Trolls “ we don’t have to dance around the subject anymore fellow Cowboy fans. It can’t be considered attacking or a personal insult. You are what you are. And admitting solidifies.

Now it’s up to everyone to ignore any of their post in Dak threads or threads they start. Or just go directly to discrediting their post because they are an admitted Dak Troll . And will be within the rules. Have a good day people!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Pay no mind to him just another Dak lover trying to sell neutrality but in the end, it's Dak first for him and then the Cowboys!
Everyone who doesn't believe in Dak is a TROLL in his world.....whatever is not worth my time!
Oh I know.

He wants to make people believe he's on the fence, but he's always attacking anyone that says a bad word about Dak.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Dak Trolls can’t handle it. A true Diehard who calls out Homers and Haters .

This is their day of reckoning. They are forever labeled admitted Dak Trolls. Thank you!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The reality is Dak better take the next step or he will be gone in two years.

And this is coming from someone who likes Dak as a player and person.

slick325

Reaction score
I figure discussions with Dak on an extension will begin next offseason. He's going to get another bite at the apple. Smart play by him and his agent.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The smart thing to do would be to take a QB in this next draft in the 1st round and make a GB play and create some competition and at least make it look like they are looking at alternatives before negotiating.

It is one thing to "like our guys", they do not have to give all the leverage to those guys' agents which is what they've done.

They renew Prescott, they've got a player to trade. And if not, they're better prepared than with Cooper Rush in the wings.

The Cowboys management is terrible at protecting themselves and while I do not bemoan losing Gregory one bit, they lost him through their own poor management. Then Booger tries to save face and looks even more ridiculous.

And who says Prescott has to remain a Cowboy? He will have played 8 seasons through 2023, the same number that Meredith played.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This place is incredible. Whatever you do, don't favor a player on your favorite team.:lmao2:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The smart thing to do would be to take a QB in this next draft in the 1st round and make a GB play and create some competition and at least make it look like they are looking at alternatives before negotiating.

It is one thing to "like our guys", they do not have to give all the leverage to those guys' agents which is what they've done.

They renew Prescott, they've got a player to trade. And if not, they're better prepared than with Cooper Rush in the wings.

The Cowboys management is terrible at protecting themselves and while I do not bemoan losing Gregory one bit, they lost him through their own poor management. Then Booger tries to save face and looks even more ridiculous.

And who says Prescott has to remain a Cowboy? He will have played 8 seasons through 2023, the same number that Meredith played.
The smart thing to do and Jerry Jones don't go together ....so ...lower your expectations

fivetwos

Reaction score
I dont see the problem.

When Daks contract is up, maybe even sooner, send Spaulding out into the yard to find a top 10 NFL QB ready to play at a high level immediately on a rookie deal.

They are growing on the trees. Take your pick.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I dont see the problem.

When Daks contract is up, maybe even sooner, send Spaulding out into the yard to find a top 10 NFL QB ready to play at a high level immediately on a rookie deal.

They are growing on the trees. Take your pick.

lol exactly... what else should the answer be! you want top QB play on a cheap contract go get one there are 100+ teams in the NCAA with a guy willing to play the position!

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I'm positive Jerry and Son just can't wait to give Prescott another zillion-dollar deal!!!!:banghead:
P.S. All you Dak lovers enjoy as unless a miracle happens Prescott will be a June 1st cut in 2024.....

You will disappear out of embarrassment for several weeks at a time this season. That’s your M.O. and the best part about you as a poster.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is Daks contract which is guaranteed thru 2023. There are some options to bow out in 2024.

Most likely we will resign him before this contract matures. I’d say after 2023.

And why he only wanted a 4 year deal as the NFL is due for a hefty increase in players share due to new collective bargaining agreement which will reflect all of the leagues new TV network deals raising the Cap significantly.

1TfGKYm.png

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/dak-prescott-19089/

The Dak cry babies better guy used to having Dak around. Worth every penny.

On another note, the overpaid and fading Zeke will be expunged after this season. Things are looking up!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
For some reason there are many Cowboys fans who don’t see the success Dak is having.

He’s winning divisions and propping up an otherwise bottom dwelling franchise into some relevance and interest.

Yep, pretty much the same thing Romo did. We saw what the Cowboys are without Dak. A sub 500 team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Let's see what happens over the next two years. If it's more of the same, I don't see anyone giving him that kind of contract.

If Dak continues to play great football like he has the last few years, he will get it no problem.

We going to cut Micah Parsons too because the rest of the team sucks?