Reality with Daks contract

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Somebody throw this kid a parade, compliment him, do something at least.

He thinks he's done some important work here. I fit his definition of a "Dak troll". Will somebody please acknowledge this hero? Anybody? No?
Actually , you admitted to being a Dak Troll. Which will forever discredit any comments concerning him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm trying and literally nobody cares.

I'm afraid the great work you believe you have done was all in vain, kid.
I guess you think you’re going to get under my skin calling me a kid. I’m probably old enough to be your father or grandfather .

You’ve stepped into my arena in my thread . One which isn’t going as you had hoped. You’ve forever identified your intention in this forum as a Dak Troll.

And from this point forward any comments on the subject of our QB is going to be derailed and discredited as such.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I quit bothering with Dak's contract long ago. I can say nada to affect what the FO does in that regard, but that's just me. :rolleyes: :grin: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Swagger

Reaction score
I guess you think you’re going to get under my skin calling me a kid. I’m probably old enough to be your father or grandfather .

You’ve stepped into my arena in my thread . One which isn’t going as you had hoped. You’ve forever identified your intention in this forum as a Dak Troll.

And from this point forward any comments on the subject of our QB is going to be derailed and discredited as such.
:laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Listen to this kid :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
More trolling… not taking the bait .
Nobody cares.

When you're a fence sitter you have no friends. You call everyone that praises Dak and "homer" and everyone that criticizes him as a "troll".

You have alienated yourself and whatever crusade you believe you're doing here is for naught.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
My thinking is the owners start talking about protecting themselves and having a max contract similar to basketball for the QB position. Otherwise in the next decade we are going to see QB's taking up 50 percent of the cap and it will no longer be sustainable to put a good product on the field.
They need to agree on CBA. Otherwise it's collusion.

With that said the owners don't care about QB salaries. There is a team salary cap. The goal is to win a championship. The market will adjust itself. It's not like all these good players aren't going to get signed. Somebody will. And somebody will win championship.

Nav22

Reaction score
I vote we bow out on Dak in 2024.

There is no need to waste more time.
The offseason polls will be out soon.

NFL players, coaches and front office personnel will have their say on where Dak ranks.

I can’t wait. I kept receipts.

“NOT TOP 10, ONLY DAK HOMERS THINK HE IS DURRRRRRR”
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The offseason polls will be out soon.

NFL players, coaches and front office personnel will have their say on where Dak ranks.

I can’t wait. I kept receipts.

“NOT TOP 10, ONLY DAK HOMERS THINK HE IS DURRRRRRR”
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
It's hard to use those receipts when you can't stay off the bench.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If the team doesn’t get over the hump, I can see them resigning him only if it’s a good deal for both sides.
I don’t see them releasing him and taking a 40 million hit in dead cap money.
When his contract actually runs out, I could see them starting over with another rookie QB.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If he really wanted to win he’d get the hell out of the way.

Instead he thinks he’s been lucky with these last 2 QB’s falling into his lap. Otherwise he’d be losing more with guys like Lynch, Manziel , Carter and McGee. lol
But but but...the number of Manziel jerseys he would have sold. Just think of the marketing opportunities.....:eek:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nobody cares.

When you're a fence sitter you have no friends. You call everyone that praises Dak and "homer" and everyone that criticizes him as a "troll".

You have alienated yourself and whatever crusade you believe you're doing here is for naught.
You’ve forever identified yourself admittedly as a Dak Troll. We shall see the implications moving forward.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I have been critical of Dak but you are correct. The team has been lopsided for so long with tons of money on the offensive side of the ball and very little money here or there to help their good players on defense. The core of the team has been the problem, they spend on the core and everything else rots. They should be drafting guys and replacing them after rookie contracts if they are "NFL average" in other words not all pro or pro bowlers. A very good example was Conner Williams he was "NFL Average" he was not worth a second contract. Let him walk and hopefully the FO is prepared and drafted or drafts his replacement.
I wonder if our salary structure is much different than other teams. Basically who are your core players and what percentage of salary cap do they take. I think the only team that might be different is Patriots

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You’ve forever identified yourself admittedly as a Dak Troll. We shall see the implications moving forward.
And you've forever identified yourself as a fence sitter that attacks everyone from every side if you don't agree with them.

Nobody cares what you or I think about anything Cowboys.

You take your WAY too seriously, kid.