Reality with Daks contract

FVSTONE

Reaction score
This is Daks contract which is guaranteed thru 2023. There are some options to bow out in 2024.

Most likely we will resign him before this contract matures. I’d say after 2023.

And why he only wanted a 4 year deal as the NFL is due for a hefty increase in players share due to new collective bargaining agreement which will reflect all of the leagues new TV network deals raising the Cap significantly.

1TfGKYm.png

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/dak-prescott-19089/
The reality is we're SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL

Yeah...that's what I thought.

Don't ever call me a Dak supporter.... Because I will ask for proof....wait you did that already but have no proof...so you are wrong..

Grow up dude.....be a man. Grow some balls......I have more respect for @PAPPYDOG.... He doeys try to Weasle out of anything...
The proof is in the pudding. Even when it’s provided they deny it. Such is life in a Trolls world .

My goal here was simply to call it out. And they came a running as usual. Job completed . Thanks

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Why? Those who scream that really aren't worth conversing w/.
Because if you make claims like that about people then you should provide proof.

I think the Dallas Prescott fans just want to complain and play victim.

Otherwise they would stand by what they claim, but then again, they never do.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you were wanting to promote and support the Cowboys and their QB where might you go . Possibly a Cowboys fan forum.

On the other hand if you were wanting to troll Dak and or Cowboy fans , where would you go. Maybe a Cowboys fan forum to make it your only issue with the team inciting and antagonizing Cowboy fans endlessly in every Dak thread . No Red Flags here.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you were wanting to promote and support the Cowboys and their QB where might you go . Possibly a Cowboys fan forum.

On the other hand if you were wanting to troll Dak and or Cowboy fans , where would you go. Maybe a Cowboys fan forum to make it your only issue with the team inciting and antagonizing Cowboy fans endlessly in every Dak thread . No Red Flags here.

You're literally complain about yourself.

The proof is in the pudding. Even when it’s provided they deny it. Such is life in a Trolls world .

My goal here was simply to call it out. And they came a running as usual. Job completed . Thanks

I understand and usually stay away. I’ve advocated for ignoring but not enough do. So occasionally I make it my mission to take them on. This thread I started was for that purpose . Thanks

You complain about people antagonizing Cowboys fans when just yesterday you acted all proud (Nobody at all cared or cares about this heroic work you believe you're doing, btw) that you started a threat to antagonize Cowboys fans. You're literally doing the exact thing that you whine about.

You can't make this stuff up lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There's no reason to get all upset about it.

Either prove it or shut up.

Simple.

Yeeaaahh...this emotional, getting upset schtick doesn't work any more...find a new schtick...

And prove what? It's. Een proven in your 11,358 Dak posts and comments. The internet never forgets...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeeaaahh...this emotional, getting upset schtick doesn't work any more...find a new schtick...

And prove what? It's. Een proven in your 11,358 Dak posts and comments. The internet never forgets...
Then it should be insanely easy for you to find me blaming loses solely on Dak, right?

Why won't you do it then? Why won't you post one single post of me doing it?

fivetwos

Reaction score
No, I've always given him credit for 2016. Let's face it, how often do you see that done? We didn't even have a good defense. We didn't even have a really good WR Corp. What we did have was a good offensive line and a balanced attack.

Now that we have (hopefully) a better D, we should focus on that OL. I'm not so sure we're there yet. But I can't say for sure.
That 2016 team played a perfect brand of football, one they would be best served to return to.

They just ran into a team that wanted it more, a common problem in Dallas.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That 2016 team played a perfect brand of football, one they would be best served to return to.

The only place that Green Bay team was more talented than us at was QB and that made all the difference that game.

I believe GB was even missing both of their starting CBs, right?

The talent difference at QB combined with them just wanting it more was the end of us in 2016.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Note 2 post above that admitted Dak Troll completely blamed the loss to Packers on Dak.

He or she doesn’t even realize what proof is . Lol

Flamma

Reaction score

Today's Cowboys would go much further and be a lot more dangerous if they were able to do that again. For two reasons. That defense wasn't very good. Dallas hid them on the sidelines with ball control. Not only that, but our offense rarely turned the ball over. That was huge since out D wasn't that good.

Even though this current D isn't elite, it is waaaay better than the 2016 D. And who knows if they step it up or not this season?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Note 2 post above that admitted Dak Troll completely blamed the loss to Packers on Dak.

He or she doesn’t even realize what proof is . Lol
You're reaching big time there.

There was a clear talent difference between Dak and Rodgers in 2016 just like there is now.

Tell me where else that Green Bay team was better than us at besides QB.

I get you're trying to help your buddy because he can't help himself, but this isn't the way. I'll school you and him every single time.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Today's Cowboys would go much further and be a lot more dangerous if they were able to do that again. For two reasons. That defense wasn't very good. Dallas hid them on the sidelines with ball control. Not only that, but our offense rarely turned the ball over. That was huge since out D wasn't that good.

Even though this current D isn't elite, it is waaaay better than the 2016 D. And who knows if they step it up or not this season?
Statistically 2021 defense was marginally better . Wayyy better might be a stretch as they were both ranked similar in overall defense . Turnovers was only stat I’d say wayyyy better.

Flamma

Reaction score
Statistically 2021 defense was marginally better . Wayyy better might be a stretch as they were both ranked similar in overall defense . Turnovers was only stat I’d say wayyyy better.

Statistically means nothing to me. That was the defense that collapsed when Lee was hurt. They sucked. They were statistically better because out ball control offense kept them off the field. And for no other reason. Had Dallas just turned the ball over more that year no way they win 13 games.