Really getting tired of "Miles reports"

ilykdrama

Reaction score
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...austin-down-will-get-him-up-and-running.html/

Who else gets really mad at seeing wasted time on these updates? I'm done with this guy and it would make me really mad at this point him coming in and taking snaps from Williams or even Beasley for that matter.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I don't wanna see him taking balls away from Williams or Beasley bc those guys are actually going to be here next year, unlike miles. But he is good depth this year when healthy. Not like he's a detriment to the team.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Oh, I realize the humor of me posting it, but seeing Stephen and Jerry keep us updated on the situation every second on the second, I needed to vent about it. It's almost an insult to us as fans. He's turning into a Ratliff without the mental issues.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Problem with me doing that, is it's 60% of the material that's out there to read. When you're a fan that pays attention, it's kind of sucky to have to sort through that ****.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Although completely different type of people/players, I had Ratliff and Miles in the same boat, I've written them off the team. Miles is as good as gone, no need to rely on him anymore, useless.

OhSnap

Reaction score
Tired of him and Murray disappearing in the middle of a season so i ignore the reports.

Nav22

Reaction score
Undrafted WR from a small school busts his butt to make the team. Keeps busting his butt and develops into a Pro Bowler. From all accounts is a consummate professional, hard worker, and great teammate.

Then chronic injuries rob him of playing time and productivity, so certain "Cowboys fans" jump on the opportunity to trash the guy as much as possible.

"He's rehabbing hard and may be close to returning to the field!?!? Who cares! Good riddance, scrub!"

I just don't understand this mindset and I don't care to. Probably the same morons who booed Aikman during rough games near the end of his career.

Spectre

Reaction score
It's more of a statement about coaching/management- the real problem with this team- It's their job to know and properly manage players and their current ability to perform when making decisions on playtime.

OhSnap

Reaction score
It's more of a statement about coaching/management- the real problem with this team- It's their job to know and properly manage players and their current ability to perform when making decisions on playtime.

So players that pull up lame just need to be coached or managed better?

silver

Reaction score
The only thing that bothers me about Austin is that he's costing the team cap space. Other than that he's not a factor. He can be innactive the rest of the year for all I care. The younger kids are hungrier and as talented if not more.

tko112204

Reaction score
The only thing that bothers me about Austin is that he's costing the team cap space. Other than that he's not a factor. He can be innactive the rest of the year for all I care. The younger kids are hungrier and as talented if not more.

Maybe Williams is, but no other receiver on our roster besides Dez is in the same universe as a healthy Miles Austin is in terms of talent and athleticism.

Not even close.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...austin-down-will-get-him-up-and-running.html/

Who else gets really mad at seeing wasted time on these updates? I'm done with this guy and it would make me really mad at this point him coming in and taking snaps from Williams or even Beasley for that matter.

He makes the offense better and imo gives the Cowboys a chance to be the best receiver corps in the NFL