Rebuild that Offensive Line!

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's not fancy but we lost significant pieces on the OL this past year. I hope we go OL with our first and third and grab a RB at 2. Happy to see ya all.
Some combo of OT, RB and C in the first 3 rounds makes the most sense. As far as what the cowboys do.

You would rather be in position to go BPA. But the cowboys won’t do that and aren’t in position to do so.

starfan1

Reaction score
Some combo of OT, RB and C in the first 3 rounds makes the most sense. As far as what the cowboys do.

You would rather be in position to go BPA. But the cowboys won’t do that and aren’t in position to do so.
I have hope for Bass ( not sure where they plan on him playing but I’d like to see OL, LB then RB is kind of like to see smith stay put at guard so OT may be best route

I think any center early would be upgrade of Tyler B

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Dallas will take an OL in round 1.

Fortunately, JJ plays his cards close to the vest- so no other teams know what Dallas is going to do.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dallas will take an OL in round 1.

Fortunately, JJ plays his cards close to the vest- so no other teams know what Dallas is going to do.
You can pretty much tell who is looking at what where with the Combine, regional, and similar meetings which are public knowledge.

The difference is the coverage.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They will do the exact opposite of what we want...but yes I'd love to see trenches
Only took two responses for the negativity.....sad....why are you all still here!! Take a frikkin break, enjoy life and grow up!

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
It's not fancy but we lost significant pieces on the OL this past year. I hope we go OL with our first and third and grab a RB at 2. Happy to see ya all.
I wouldn't hate this scenario, as long as they don't reach big for need.

Jipper

Reaction score
Only took two responses for the negativity.....sad....why are you all still here!! Take a frikkin break, enjoy life and grow up!
We're all entitled to our opinions and views, don't like it don't read.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Cowboys feel good about Bass and Hoffman. So they might pass on OL in the 1st.

I'd still take an OL based on how the draft falls or trade down.
Such a Cowboys move. We LOVE Hoffman but we'll take a center in the first round. So did we actually love Hoffman?