Rebuild that Offensive Line!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think the o line needs work but 3 straight picks without addressing the defense feels like we are gonna field that same defense that got annihilated against GB and hope for a better result
I don't believe that's what's happening here I mean can we get to the picks before we complain that they didn't pick defense defense went way late in that first round apparently a lot of teams were not high on a lot of defensive players so maybe a lot of them are gonna go where they're supposed to go round 2-3 and four... I believe the Cowboys are probably gonna look high at linebacker for the second round they may weigh in the running back that's there and see who's got a higher grade and take them and there's also center still on the board but we have options to use Hoffman at center this pic in the first round along with an extra third round pick gives him lots of options we have three very high picks coming in the top 100 that's actually pretty good and I feel they're gonna go linebacker in the second round and less the grade is much lower than say the running back or the center but it's all in play I mean you act like it's not I mean are you looking at their sheet on their paper have you talked to Jerry did you have a meeting with Steven last night cause some of y'all really believe you're in the heads of them and I think they did a good job last night pick a really big tackle of the future with a lot of upside I got an extra third round pick so now we don't have to worry about not having that fourth round pick and this sets up pretty nice to get everything we need and not have to reach...

Fmart322

Reaction score
It's not fancy but we lost significant pieces on the OL this past year. I hope we go OL with our first and third and grab a RB at 2. Happy to see ya all.
Sounds pretty good good but OL, DT, OL to me Sounds much better.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Only took two responses for the negativity.....sad....why are you all still here!! Take a frikkin break, enjoy life and grow up!
yeah, why can't he ride his unicorn like us and jump some rainbows with our opossum suits on? sheesh, these guys.....

EJK24

Reaction score
I don't believe that's what's happening here I mean can we get to the picks before we complain that they didn't pick defense defense went way late in that first round apparently a lot of teams were not high on a lot of defensive players so maybe a lot of them are gonna go where they're supposed to go round 2-3 and four... I believe the Cowboys are probably gonna look high at linebacker for the second round they may weigh in the running back that's there and see who's got a higher grade and take them and there's also center still on the board but we have options to use Hoffman at center this pic in the first round along with an extra third round pick gives him lots of options we have three very high picks coming in the top 100 that's actually pretty good and I feel they're gonna go linebacker in the second round and less the grade is much lower than say the running back or the center but it's all in play I mean you act like it's not I mean are you looking at their sheet on their paper have you talked to Jerry did you have a meeting with Steven last night cause some of y'all really believe you're in the heads of them and I think they did a good job last night pick a really big tackle of the future with a lot of upside I got an extra third round pick so now we don't have to worry about not having that fourth round pick and this sets up pretty nice to get everything we need and not have to reach...
Where did I complain? It was a reply to someone suggesting we go offense with the 3 first picks and Im saying it might be nice to have some defensive help. Not much more than a thought.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Where did I complain? It was a reply to someone suggesting we go offense with the 3 first picks and Im saying it might be nice to have some defensive help. Not much more than a thought.
I'm just simply talking about how fans overreact and they have names they want when they don't get them they throw tantrums and complain pretty common here I mean where you been you just pop up today lol... We will address the defense in the next couple of rounds I guarantee it a linebacker will be picked before the fourth round as well as a running back and probably a surprise pick probably a center I mean there's wide open options giving three more picks in the top 100 is really good...

blueblood70

Reaction score
They already have a center they like. Guyton can't pass protect? Where did that come from?
Was this guy in there top 30 visits I mean the Cowboys this guy was on their radar correct?? By the way you know better than the trust fans they have their mind made-up they said Tyler was a terrible pick they thought Micah Parsons was picked way too high because he was an off the ball linebacker and we also got a nice trade on that day so yeah the last three first rounds we had an off year last year but then the other two are Tyler Smith and Micah Parsons so I'm going to trust that this is going to be a solid pick given its offensive line Mike McCarthy is a pretty good at choosing offensive lineman and developing them well..

I mean the pics we get today will either make this look like a bad pic or will bolster this pic because it's who they choose and the next two choices that can make this even better..

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They already have a center they like. Guyton can't pass protect? Where did that come from?
Various scouting comments/reports. Just like some scouts have called him a "mental midget". As far as having a center they like that is a stretch to think Hoffman can be that guy after only 1 start vs a bad team.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't read the whole thread, but mission accomplished. We have several young highly rated guys up front. If Beebe can really play center as some are speculating, then we're really good there for years to come.