Receive Your Dak Amnesty Here

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'd like to work for some of you guys. Give you one solid day and then coast the rest of the week and wait for my bonus and employee of the year award.

I do have the it factor. Everybody would love me.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
But seriously. Dak had a good game today. The kind of game you expect out of a franchise QB at the end of his third season.

Let's see if he can string a few of these together.

plasticman

Reaction score
Criticism is darkness?
Is your world full of unicorns and peppermint? This post is so condescending unless it's a total joke.
Repent, non-believer.

Repent....and go in peace....

Of course, I'm not serious. It's just another dig at the the stubborn Dak haters.

I understand the regulations on this forum, in particular, any open criticism of moderator decisions.

I am grateful to be given the opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to following those regulations, particarly given the present degree of difficulty.

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
It's so easy......and just think if the peace it will bring to your conscience.

All past Dak criticisms will be forgotten, considered erased from our minds, never to be mentioned again.

It will be a clean slate. This what you wish could happen, isn't it? Yes, we know. Your prayers are answered.

You will be forgiven, exonnerated, pardoned, allowed back into the flock, your self respect intact.

All you have to do is repeat the following oath:

I, a former irrational, confused, bitter Dak hater do now confess my sins and promise, from this day forward, until the end of my days, never to doubt the Chosen One, he of the ice for blood, the second coming of Roger, the Final Word....Dakota Prescott, may the football gods favor him with eternal health.

So come, step from the Darkness, embrace the Light. We of the Dak Enlightened welcome you, former heretic.

Lead Us O' Mighty One...
dak.jpg

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: