Ref Problems

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
We've had to go against the zebras for a few years now. What can be done to address this? It's culture but some of these calls are blatant against Dallas and they come at the worst time for the Cowboys. How can this be addressed with the leauge?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We've had to go against the zebras for a few years now. What can be done to address this? It's culture but some of these calls are blatant against Dallas and they come at the worst time for the Cowboys. How can this be addressed with the leauge?

Im not a blame the ref guy, but they were bad tonight. Several laughable calls and ones they missed.

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m not going to say it’s a conspiracy.

All that being said. The refs were awful. Just awful. Pathetically bad.

We can’t say it’s a conspiracy……we just have to keep saying it’s a coincidence even though the players and coaches have changed over the years the flags still keep flying

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
There is so much proof that Cowboys aren't getting the benefit of the doubt when it comes to bad calls.

Refs needs to be held accountable for these bad calls. But I doubt it happens.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Frustrating calls and non-calls. But it’s not just an issue with us. It’s consistently poor across the league.

The commish needs to make it a full time gig and pay for the best. The product on the field is suffering.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
The first two games were reffed fine.

This one was not. If they had called holding on the Giants like they do on the Cowboys, NY would have had negative net yardage.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Cowboys have to play the refs at least 80% of the time.

But it’s not a conspiracy even though players and coaches change.

Sydla

Reaction score
The first two games were reffed fine.

This one was not. If they had called holding on the Giants like they do on the Cowboys, NY would have had negative net yardage.

How many holds did we have tonight? One?

terra

Reaction score
The NFL part time officials referee like they make minimum wage.

Despite making an average of $205,000 a year

The quality is GETTING WORSE, too.

plymkr

Reaction score
I usually complain about the refs but someone who doesnt usually agree with me is Joe Buck. When the announcers are saying what we're saying means it's pretty bad. The Brown mugging, the 15 yard penalty against Wilson for swatting the ball, PI in the endzone. It was bad

Hardline

Reaction score
Most of the flags thrown against us are legit.The Cowboys aren't disciplined like they should be. What pisses me off is non calls against us.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing. Just complain which I'm sure they do. There were at least 4-5 blatant calls they didn't make. It's almost impossible to get a holding penalty on opposing OL's.