Twitter: Refs missed a safety call on Arizona

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Stop making dumb garbage posts and maybe you won't make these "mistakes".

As I stated from the beginning, the rule doesn't give offensive player a free "holding" play just because of defensive player used a "rip" move.
The post about Cards Olinemen shouldn't be called for holding because DLaw used a rip move to start the rush is not correct. The grab and a push happened after DLaw ran by the OLineman and and they weren't directly engaged in a block.

Lool, congrats bro, you proven that o-linemen won’t be given a free pass to hold simply if the defender initiates a rip move.

This of course was a point of contention nobody made.

Lulz, smh.

You’re the type of dude that walks into a restaurant with your boyhood hanging out arguing wuh, wuh, we’ll it only says “No shirts, no shoes, no service.” Show me where it says I have to wear pants!?!?”

Zman5

Reaction score
Lool, congrats bro, you proven that o-linemen won’t be given a free pass to hold simply if the defender initiates a rip move.

This of course was a point of contention nobody made.

Lulz, smh.

You’re the type of dude that walks into a restaurant with your boyhood hanging out arguing wuh, wuh, we’ll it only says “No shirts, no shoes, no service.” Show me where it says I have to wear pants!?!?”

Not sure where you got this but I hate arguing. You sound more like the type who actually enjoys arguing for arguing sake.