Twitter: Refs missed a safety call on Arizona

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
ME: "The question can be answered YES or NO". Simple as that. Just yes or no.
YOU: "blah blah blah... the rule says blah but I have no clue.blahh.. .blah...blahhh. Why can't you not understand my blahhh blahhh as my answer? blahhh"

It must hurt you to pretend to be an expert on something you have no clue about.
Nice try avoiding answering the question and just trying to hide behind that rule book.

Oh, so you've dismissed the answer/information provided to you because it wasn't presented to you in Yes or No form, luuuuuulz.

You: "So, does 2 + 2 = 5

Me: No, 2 + 3 would equal 5

You: "It's a Yes or No question bro!!!! You're trying to confuse me with all that mumbo jumbo! You're not gonna fool me!!! Heeeeeehaaaaaaw....heeeeeeehawwwww"

Zman5

Reaction score
Oh, so you've dismissed the answer/information provided to you because it wasn't presented to you in Yes or No form, luuuuuulz.

You: "So, does 2 + 2 = 5

You: "It's a Yes or No question bro!!!! Heeeehawww, you're trying to confuse me with all that mumbo jumbo! You're not gonna fool me!!!"

Me: Yes or No?
You: I can't answer yes or no because I have no clue but been acting like an expert on NFL rules on this thread. So I'm just going to keep just spewing some garbage nonsense instead of answering a simple yes/no question.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The Schultz play was worse. That being said, they called a ticky tack hold on Collins in the Cards game so at the very least, it would be nice if they showed some consistency here.
That's been my stance. Human error plays a role, some are bad calls and some are missed. But the biggest issue is consistency regardless of who plays who. Just take the difference in the officiating crews, Holy cow!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Me: Yes or No?
You: I can't answer yes or no because I have no clue but been acting like an expert on NFL rules on this thread. So I'm just going to keep just spewing some garbage nonsense instead of answering a simple yes/no question.

[loool, still applies]

You:
"So, does 2 + 2 = 5

You: "It's a Yes or No question bro!!!! You're trying to confuse me with all that mumbo jumbo! You're not gonna fool me!!! Heeeeeehaaaaaaw....heeeeeeehawwwww"

Zman5

Reaction score
[loool, still applies]

You:
"So, does 2 + 2 = 5

Me: "Yes or no."
You: "I can't answer yes or no because I don't have a clue and don't want to get exposed as a fraud. So I'll keep replying with more garbage posts."

As expected, you won't answer a simple yes/no question but instead spew 10 garbage replies.

Proof

Reaction score
Our fans, smh.

I can show a photo of Santonio Holmes catch in the Super Bowl that makes it look like he only had one foot touching because it’s a still shot.

using a still shot to show something not happening isn’t the same as using one to show something happening.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Me: "Yes or no."
You: "I can't answer yes or no because I don't have a clue and don't want to get exposed as a fraud. So I'll keep replying with more garbage posts."

As expected, you won't answer a simple yes/no question but instead spew 10 garbage replies.

What part of your question was not answered? And don’t pivot and ask a new question.

Speak up boy.

Go.

1-FC2-A69-E-41-D2-48-BC-A1-DE-880-CAF92-BE82.jpg

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
using a still shot to show something not happening isn’t the same as using one to show something happening.

If I showed you a still shot of a boxer’s glove just touching the chin of his opponent it doesn’t tell you if he actually connected or just grazed/missed with the punch.

The video shows the actual context of the play, not a still shot.

Zman5

Reaction score
What part of your question was not answered? And don’t pivot and ask a new question.

Speak up boy.

Go.

1-FC2-A69-E-41-D2-48-BC-A1-DE-880-CAF92-BE82.jpg

Answer the question:

"Are you telling me that if a defensive player uses a rip technique to start the rush, the offensive player can go bear hug him and tackle him from behind and he will not be called for holding?"

Just Yes or no.

I'll be waiting.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Answer the question:

"Are you telling me that if a defensive player uses a rip technique to start the rush, the offensive player can go bear hug him and tackle him from behind and he will not be called for holding?"

Just Yes or no.

I'll be waiting.
2-AB41-CAD-8-E91-4-AAA-A33-F-F0801-EA752-E4.jpg

No, it does not mean that.

Now what part of this response didn’t answer your question? Do you want to call in some help? You're doin the best you can with what you were endowed with.

Speak boy.

Last edited:

Zman5

Reaction score

No, it does not mean that.

Now what part of this response didn’t answer your question?

Speak boy.

Once again, you won't answer the question with a yes or no. And what you type above is your typical garbage posting. What does "offensive lineman starts off with a rip
" has anything to do with my question?
All you had to do was answer my question with yes or no but you keep going on with this non-sense. Typical BS from a clueless poster.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Once again, you won't answer the question with a yes or no. And what you type above is your typical garbage posting. What does "offensive lineman starts off with a rip
" has anything to do with my question? All you had to do was answer my question with yes or no but you keep going on with this non-sense.

:lmao2:

How do you not understand "No, it does not mean that?"

Ah, man, you win bro! I said "No" but I also said some other stuff. Time to heeeeehaaaawww about it donkey, luuulz.

You: "Yes or no, does 2 + 2 = 5?"

Me: "No, it equals 4"

You: "There you go again dodging the question with your garbage answers. It's Yes or No!"

Last edited:

Zman5

Reaction score
:lmao2:

How do you not understand what "No, it does not mean that" mean?

Instead of just saying yes or no, you posted some garbage about "offensive linemen starts with a rip " . What does that even mean in context to this thread? So now if an offensive linemen uses a rip move, the rules don't apply?
Are you making up new rules for the NFL now? Clueless clown. LOL.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Instead of just saying yes or no, you posted some garbage about "offensive linemen starts with a rip " . What does that even mean in context of this thread? So now if an offensive linemen uses a rip move, the rules don't apply?
Are you making up new rules for the NFL now? Clueless LOL.

Did you not say this (verbatim): "Are you telling me that if a defensive player uses a rip technique to start the rush, the offensive player can go bear hug him and tackle him from behind and he will not be called for holding?"

YOU BROUGHT IT UP, luulz.

Starting a rush with a rip or not has zero to do with whether the o-lineman can bear hug and tackle the defender.

Just put on your fitted dunce cap and take the "L" boy, smh.

Zman5

Reaction score
Did you not say this (verbatim): "Are you telling me that if a defensive player uses a rip technique to start the rush, the offensive player can go bear hug him and tackle him from behind and he will not be called for holding?"

Put on your fitted dunce cap and take the "L" boy.

And what does this garbage you posted about "offensive lineman starting off with a rip or not" have to do with the defensive player using a rip?
You don't even know the difference between an offensive and a defensive lineman. Clueless clown.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
And what does this garbage you posted about "offensive lineman starting off with a rip or not" have to do with the defensive player using a rip? Youdon't even know the difference between an offensive and a defensive linemen. Clueless clown.

Pfffff, okay, you win bro.

In response to your dimwitted posts I accidently typed offensive instead of defensive lineman.

You successfully created a diversion [heeeeeeehaaaawwwww].

Now answer my question.

What part of my previous response from the rulebook didn't answer your original question about whether an o-lineman can simply bear hug a defensive player when the defender starts with a rip move?

Speak boy.

Zman5

Reaction score
Pfffff, okay, you win bro.

In response to your dimwitted posts I accidently typed offensive instead of defensive lineman.

You successfully created a diversion [heeeeeeehaaaawwwww].

Now answer my question.

What part of my previous response from the rulebook didn't answer your original question about whether an o-lineman can simply bear hug a defensive player when the defender starts with a rip move?

Speak boy.

Stop making dumb garbage posts and maybe you won't make these "mistakes".

As I stated from the beginning, the rule doesn't give offensive player a free "holding" play just because the defensive player used a "rip" move.
The post about Cards Olinemen shouldn't be called for holding because DLaw used a rip move to start the rush is not correct. The grab and a push happened after DLaw ran by the OLineman and they weren't directly engaged in a block.

Last edited:

Proof

Reaction score
If I showed you a still shot of a boxer’s glove just touching the chin of his opponent it doesn’t tell you if he actually connected or just grazed/missed with the punch.

The video shows the actual context of the play, not a still shot.

sure. that’s a much more valid argument