Refusing to Panic

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
You know, we played terrible today and took a beating. But to act as if all hope in the season has dissipated is premature. We have three games left with two at home. We can play better than this.

I think we beat Atlanta and should handle Philadelphia and Detroit. With that, we'll host a Wildcard game. Win that, and we will have either a rematch against the Saints or face the Bears.

Guys we will be fine.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
windward;1224095 said:
You know, we played terrible today and took a beating. But to act as if all hope in the season has dissipated is premature. We have three games left with two at home. We can play better than this.

I think we beat Atlanta and should handle Philadelphia and Detroit. With that, we'll host a Wildcard game. Win that, and we will have either a rematch against the Saints or face the Bears.

Guys we will be fine.

ok, please put away the illegal substances...

and whatever it is you are using, please do not attempt to operate a vehicle for at least 6-8 hours

David

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Our D absolutely sucks and overrated, with Zimmer as ur D coach there is reason for panic

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with you. Everyone on this board needs to chill. We'll be alright :)

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
This game probably cost us a first round bye and home field advantage.

Other than that...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
dbair1967;1224107 said:
ok, please put away the illegal substances...

and whatever it is you are using, please do not attempt to operate a vehicle for at least 6-8 hours

David
great comeback:rolleyes: As if it's completely unreasonable to think we can beat the Falcons, Eagles and Lions.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
windward;1224121 said:
great comeback:rolleyes:

its not a comeback

our defense is a sieve

they played poorly last week and got away with it...they were absolutely horrible tonight and played one of the worst games I have ever seen our defense play

if you think we're winning out, so be it...but there is no way in hell this team goes 3-0 playing like this

David

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Damn i just tooka whole bottle of Pain killers, you should of posted this a few minuets earlier............Im getting sleepy.:mad:

jesusdlg

Reaction score
We play badly, a terrible game :(

Just wondering what happen to our D.... it was the same D that played a great game vs The Colts.

I dont know what to think right now, I just feel bad because the game.

Bizwah

Reaction score
dbair1967;1224140 said:
its not a comeback

our defense is a sieve

they played poorly last week and got away with it...they were absolutely horrible tonight and played one of the worst games I have ever seen our defense play

if you think we're winning out, so be it...but there is no way in hell this team goes 3-0 playing like this

David

I'm very alarmed by our defense's performance the past two games.

Bad....

The Giants provided the blueprint on how to beat us. Use the TEs and running backs out of the backfield. Stay patient.....

We should win the next three games. But we SHOULD have won this one. We were healthier, hotter, more talented.....just didn't happen.

Atlanta has the game field and personnel to do the exact same thing NO and NYG did.

Warrick Dunn is a good receiver out of the backfield...Crumpler is a good TE.

Atlanta will be a tough go.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
windward;1224095 said:

Guys we will be fine.

Good try Windward, but the board will not be reasoned with tonight. Just like after any loss.

Trust me, I've been trying.

Better to go to bed and let them sleep it off.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
It's not over by a long shot, but Payton showed how to destroy us, and it is very hard to have any kind of faith that Zimmer will make any changes and improvements to stop the bleeding.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
We didnt even make adjustments to take away the back out of the backfield it was there all day, well what am i saying they could of given it to a blind, deaf, paralyzed from the waist down old lady in a wheel chair and she would gotten player of the game.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
dbair1967;1224140 said:
its not a comeback

our defense is a sieve

David
No one is disagreeing with how bad we played today. It was downright awful. But to assume that we will continue to play as bad for the rest of the season is even more of a reach than thinking we will win three straight. We have always responded well after losses this season. I have enough faith in this team to do it again.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
peplaw06;1224217 said:
. Just like after any loss.

pretty hard to write this off as just "any loss"

we were in control of our own destiny for at least the 2nd seed in the NFC

we were playing at home

we were playing a team with a number of key injuries

we gave up 42 pts, and it easily could have been 50+

we gave up well over 500 yds

our QB played a horrible game

this was a huge game, and we played one of the worst games I can ever recall us playing

David