Regardless of what you think about Dak

Swagger

Reaction score
I rate Foles above Prescott. Bortles and Prescott are on a par in my opinion. Prescott is better than Keenum.

Swagger

Reaction score
The only good news from watching the game today is how important home field advantage is to certain teams (e.g. Vikings) whereas it doesn't matter to us due to our running game. So we just need to get back into the post season!

Swagger

Reaction score
For this 1 game only. Other than that, Foles is back to being Foles.
His only poor season was playing for Jeff Fisher at the Rams - we have seen how hard that was with Jared Goff before and after.

27 TD's with 2 INT's in a season for the Eagles in an inferior offense to what Prescott has always had.

I would honestly have Foles over Prescott.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
His only poor season was playing for Jeff Fisher at the Rams - we have seen how hard that was with Jared Goff before and after.

27 TD's with 2 INT's in a season for the Eagles in an inferior offense to what Prescott has always had.

All his seasons combined has him at a career 83 qb rating.

No way I take Foles over Dak unless his d comes also.

kevm3

Reaction score

And Dak isn't being handicapped by Garrett? Foles would look like garbage here