Regarless of the Outcome, This Was A Fun Season!

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Beast_from_East, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

18,269 Messages
    28,679 Likes Received
    ,,,er,,ATT:,any capable MODERATOR within immediate response range of this transmission, initiate thread header kerwreckd spelt wurdin,plezzo_O

* it's been flying fer 7 hours:confused:

2. Hogeboom4TheWin

Hogeboom4TheWin Active Member

132 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    On younger fans not knowing what it’s like: From the merger in 1970 until 1982, the Cowboys played in the NFC Championship game 10 times. Just think about that for a moment and let it sink in.

RD21, America's Cowboy and Doomsday77 like this.
  3. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

8,258 Messages
    8,362 Likes Received
    I hope someone else said it. I can’t read this thread because of the title error.

WAS????!?!?!?

Is.

4. ShortRound131

ShortRound131 Well-Known Member

8,418 Messages
    27,445 Likes Received
    WAS? we got 3 games left.

Mr_C and America's Cowboy like this.
  5. JJHLH1

JJHLH1 Well-Known Member

2,607 Messages
    5,667 Likes Received
    This has been one of the most interesting seasons in Cowboys history. I have no idea how it will end but I’m grateful for the fun and success we have experienced up to this point.

Go Cowboys!

6. Doomsday77

Doomsday77 Active Member

89 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    :bow: Ahhh the good ol days.

RD21 and America's Cowboy like this.
  7. ShortRound131

ShortRound131 Well-Known Member

8,418 Messages
    27,445 Likes Received
    Offseason is going to suck without games. God I love football.

America's Cowboy and JJHLH1 like this.
  8. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

4,844 Messages
    3,346 Likes Received
    NO it was not , the ending was better but 3-5 disappointing nail biting angry post after negative posts here, I lost few years of my life, that can all be repaired with a trip to the NFCCG for the first time since 1995/6..

this board, the fans all over the country and myself we need a appearance we need progress we need this game today a big win..then we can say it was fun..if it fails and we are heartbroken, all this goes back to 2014, 2016 and continues.. not getting into the chance for a SB just speaks volumes about JG, JJ and the FO once again falling short..

RD21 likes this.
  9. Hogeboom4TheWin

Hogeboom4TheWin Active Member

132 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    If you “came of age” during that time, you were pretty much spoiled :) The mid- and late ‘80s were a cold slap in the face though.

I think us spoiled types have done our “penance” over the last quarter century or so. Time to come out of the wilderness. Go Cowboys!

RD21 and JJHLH1 like this.
  10. America's Cowboy

America's Cowboy Well-Known Member

5,681 Messages
    7,850 Likes Received
    Amen, brother Blackrain! I still feel our Boys are not yet done with this season. ;):cool::flagwave:

Mr_C and JJHLH1 like this.
  11. cern

cern Well-Known Member

6,594 Messages
    8,480 Likes Received
    just say no to moral victories.

RD21 and Mr_C like this.
  12. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member

13,818 Messages
    22,972 Likes Received
    Today is just sautéed mushrooms, the steak was great without them. A very memorable season with Gregory turning the corner, Jaylon's foot responding, a rookie LB sensation, the trade for Cooper, Zeke having a great year, adding Richard and the best front 7 in the NFL and a good, at times great, secondary.

My expectations were not great before the season began and worsened after 8 games and then came the sun.

We've pretty much hammered management for every wrong move but this season was special. Many more right moves than wrong ones and they should be proud of those moves and the team they've put on the field.

cern likes this.
  13. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

11,615 Messages
    15,727 Likes Received
    The second half of the season has been fun......the first half was a typical Garrett coached team.

14. Philmonroe

Philmonroe Well-Known Member

3,714 Messages
    2,504 Likes Received
    Heck outta here lonely guy. Go find some Rams fans and stop sweating us