Reggie Bush ineligible For Heisman?

BigWillie

Reaction score
^

About two posts below the one you quoted me on, I basically said the same thing. ;)

Also, to go along with Mark Sanchez being arrested, it seems his roomate and super-freshman LB Brian Cushing was arrested, but later released.

According to USC's Rivals' site, they had the helicopters hovering over USC's dorms and everything.

Here is a link to the San Francisco Chronicle about the incident ...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2006/04/26/sports/s182958D60.DTL

Mark Sanchez, Southern California's backup quarterback, was arrested Wednesday after being accused of sexually assaulting a female student, police said.

Sanchez, 19, was arrested around 4 p.m. just north of campus and was being booked for investigation of sexual assault, police Officer Jason Lee said.

"The alleged assault occurred earlier today," Lee said. The USC student reported it to police but no other details were immediately available.

A spokesman for USC said the university will release a statement later Wednesday.

Sanchez is listed on the Trojans' depth chart as the backup to John David Booty, but is expected to battle for the starting job this fall. Booty practiced only once this spring before he injured his back and had to undergo surgery.

Sanchez played the recent spring scrimmage and has been practicing with the first unit.

He will be a redshirt freshman this coming season.

Pokes28

Reaction score
in the words of vince young......"WHO'S THE HEISMAN NOW???"

Well, considering the trophy isn't in VY's hands, I'll say it is still Reggie Bush.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh

Mongo

Reaction score
"If the rent was payable by them then they could simply produce the receipts. But they have not. they have shown no proof that they paid ANYTHING."

Exactly. All they have to do is produce the receipts, checks, whatever and this would go away. I could produce this w/in an hour of someone needing this. Instead, they move out? Riiiiiiiiight.