Reggie Bush

Natedawg44

Reaction score
It is pretty rediculous. He has that one 44 yard carry and he's the sensational rookie Reggie Bush. "That everyone is talking about" It was one fricking run in the preseason.

ghst187

Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
It is pretty rediculous. He has that one 44 yard carry and he's the sensational rookie Reggie Bush. "That everyone is talking about" It was one fricking run in the preseason.

I do think that he's going to light up a few teams this year....

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
If Ellis (I think) had not got caught inside and lost contain, his yardage total would be even worse. I'm liking what I see out of our defense so far this preseason. Bush is a good player, I'm glad we've kept him under control.

doomsday81

Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:

Yep, I'm sure you would be saying the same thing if he was wearing a Cowboys uniform. Actually, you would. You would be saying, "It's only the preseason. When he gets more touches, he's going to be unstoppable." Comical. The run where he split the defenders, that wasn't impressive. Hey, Shaq can't shoot. All he does is dunk. He's going to be a bust in the NBA. Where you one of theose wannabe geniuses singing that song too?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
doomsday81 said:
Yep, I'm sure you would be saying the same thing if he was wearing a Cowboys uniform. Actually, you would. You would be saying, "It's only the preseason. When he gets more touches, he's going to be unstoppable." Comical. The run where he split the defenders, that wasn't impressive. Hey, Shaq can't shoot. All he does is dunk. He's going to be a bust in the NBA. Where you one of theose wannabe geniuses singing that song too?

lol, you done now

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
doomsday81 said:

USC fan?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
while i do think that Reggie Bush will be a pretty good player, its very rediculous how overhyped he is. he is already Gale sawyers, Marshall Faulk without stepping onto the field during a regular season game. i'd like for him to prove it first

SMCowboy

Reaction score
Reggie Bush, is a special talent. Few people are as athletic as he is. And he is definately a weapon everytime he touches the football. But, the hype machine on him is sickening.

They talk him up like he is hands down the best player to ever set foot on a football field. And he is yet to prove himself in the NFL even.

Gordon

Reaction score
The Cowboys D did a good job containing him, but I was still somewhat impressed with what I saw. I saw a ton of it in college (too much, I'm an ND fan :bang2: ), but it was kinda interesting seeing his burst in the NFL. Like someone already mentioned, he IS going to light up some D's this year. We have the luxury of a guy named DeMarcus Ware, and on the play where it was Bush v. Ware 1 on 1, I don't think many guys other than Ware would've made that tackle. Against other teams, he's into the secondary, and possibly in the endzone. You can't judge a guy on 4 rushes, and 6 total touches. Who knows, if this was a regular season game and he got 20+ touches, things could've been completely different.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
doomsday81 said:
Hey, Shaq can't shoot.
Watching Shaq shoot free throws is one of the most painful things in sports to watch. Ranks right up there with watching Barkley's golf swing.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
doomsday81 said:
Lets not put him in Canton just yet

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
mm. I hate Reggie Bush, maybe cuz they think hes all that b4 he even does anything. I respect his talent and everything, but i dont like em.

Parche

Reaction score
What would Old Tuna say bout him if he had him in our team?

"Yeah, hes not bad,but he has not showed anything impressive by now..."

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
Did you see Terrance Newman bite play action and Leave Joe Horn wide open?? Bush will be an absolute star.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
4 carries, 7 yards and they're treating him like he had an incredible night.