Reggie Bush

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Did you miss that Reggie Bush thread that was burried ...wait...no, at the top of the page? ;)

Kevlee06

Reaction score
I was just about to post something similar. The guy has TWO positive plays all game and they are kissing his arse big time. Its disgusting. Cowboys absolutely destroyed the Saints tonight and this is what they focus on. My god!

Of course NO mention of Demarcus Ware making two great plays containing him. Basically shutting him down.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
You would think Reggie Bush just won the Super Bowl the way Sports Center is talking him up right now.

1.8 ypc ... make him the spotlight piece.

You think the anchors for Sportscenter go home and cry having to throw away any shred of integrity in order to make the producers happy?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He did look good on two plays but dang. TT looked better IMO. 1.8 yds a carry and he's the next Gale Sayers!!!! LOL

sacase

Reaction score
this is sickening. They talk about bush for 20 minutes and the boys for 5. He got 21 friggin yards.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
How can you like someone that's family lives rent free for a year and blatantly breaks the rules in college. Thinks the NFL should change its rules so he can wear a certain number. Get's fined for not wearing a proper uniform the says arrogantly "Adidas is paying for it." And then says he wants go be the greatest player ever after having done nothing yet in a real game. Jeez we might as well change the Heisman to the Bush while we are at it.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Yeah, but he will be good. He made some nasty cuts tonight and showed flashes.

Grevus

Reaction score
I just saw ESPN after the game and they are having a love fest over Bush. Bush will be a good player, but man are they're trying turn him into the greatest RB of all time and he hasn't done a damn thing yet.

:lmao:

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
Shaq isn't just a dunker. He has perfected the drop step move and can spin left or right with his back to the basket. No he isn't a jumpshooter, but he can score with the hook. Yes he dunks alot, but to say that's all he is you need to watch those Laker championships games if you haven't.

doomsday81 said:
Yep, I'm sure you would be saying the same thing if he was wearing a Cowboys uniform. Actually, you would. You would be saying, "It's only the preseason. When he gets more touches, he's going to be unstoppable." Comical. The run where he split the defenders, that wasn't impressive. Hey, Shaq can't shoot. All he does is dunk. He's going to be a bust in the NBA. Where you one of theose wannabe geniuses singing that song too?

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
CantonBound08 said:
Honestly, I never really bought into the "ESPN hates the Cowboys" theory.
they're hype mongers... as if it's run by AGENTS and ADVERTISERS.

sports is secondary.

hyping bush is par for the course (nothing to do w/ boys).

bewareofdware

Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
It is pretty rediculous. He has that one 44 yard carry and he's the sensational rookie Reggie Bush. "That everyone is talking about" It was one fricking run in the preseason.
you forgot against the titans

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
It is pretty rediculous. He has that one 44 yard carry and he's the sensational rookie Reggie Bush. "That everyone is talking about" It was one fricking run in the preseason.

Or could it be that everyone is talking about him because they have seen him play before in college and knows what he can do on the field? I say get over it, no one is forcing you to watch sportscenter. I cant wait to see what Bush does when the games start counting.

Kevlee06

Reaction score
MC KAos said:
hes overrated, he wont be any better than warrick dunn

Well I wouldn't take it that far. The kid IS going to be a beast. But he was no where near a beast TONIGHT! Thats my problem.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
How can you like someone that's family lives rent free for a year and blatantly breaks the rules in college. Thinks the NFL should change its rules so he can wear a certain number. Get's fined for not wearing a proper uniform the says arrogantly "Adidas is paying for it." And then says he wants go be the greatest player ever after having done nothing yet in a real game. Jeez we might as well change the Heisman to the Bush while we are at it.

OMG... First of all, nothing was ever proven against Bush in that rent free scenario. Secondly, what's wrong with asking the NFL to change rules so you can wear a number. They changed it for WRs, no harm in asking... who cares about wearing improper uniforms, guys do it all the time.

And finally and probably most importantly... I WANT a RB who wants to be the best all time... Why wouldn't you??

Did you also see the story on all the things Bush has done in the past 5 months for Katrina victims?? Forgot to mention that huh? Why the hatred for the guy? I don't understand it

CantonBound08

Reaction score
chinch said:

sports is secondary.

Yeah, I guess you are right. I never really paid much attention to it in the past. Thats shameful.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
chinch said:

sports is secondary.

:rolleyes:
Have you been watching ESPN lately...?? It's all Boys all the time.