RELEASED Released players, roster trimmed to 80

OGCowboy

Reaction score
I may be wrong but I’m thinking it’s gonna be a feeding frenzy on some of our cuts especially the last trim
Seems to me we have some talented kids this year...more so than normal that gonna get cut.
Jmo

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys official website will be updated to reflect player personnel changes.... 3 months from now. Then they'll forget a weight of one player and list another player twice.

Those guys are extremely efficient.
:lmao:

Jerry’s team worth $8 billion but they can’t properly keep the team web site roster updated.
:lmao:

Maybe they are saving that money for a player. :popcorn:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sprinkle is hurt with a bad Achilles.

Depending the severity of it, he will revert to IR, and I can see them keeping him on it all year.
However if it’s his last year of his contract maybe not. Unless there is a clause into allowing him to stay next off season.
Not sure what the benefit would be from it.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Mosley is interesting because he's better than #36. I also thought Sam was decent. Cowboys gonna let go of some talented players.

None were more talented than Darius Jackson. The rueage is still pretty deep with that one.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Lots of fans post dumb crap
Sprinkle is a decent player who is ok blocker and all, but him being cut is a really good sign for the guys at TE
i think they put him on IR.
but in my opinion...the future at this spot is the law firm of ferguson & hendershot.

conner01

Reaction score
i think they put him on IR.
but in my opinion...the future at this spot is the law firm of ferguson & hendershot.
I like both
They seem to be high on McKeon too
It’s the perfect scenario where you have good depth so you don’t have to give second contracts