Remaining schedule

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The team is better than it’s current record and the HC and staff is too. COVID-19 and the injuries really did a number on us.
With that being said There is this constant 25yr problem that really needs to be solved and that’s Jerry. If he would have a sane thought or someone can get through to him to just do the basic job of the GM and owner and let everyone else do the job that he hired them for we can and will get back to our winning ways, he will still get the credit, I don’t understand why he cannot see that.
This post is spot on. What's amazing is that either it's not been read (no Likes), or some of our fanbase is just ignorant to the real situation by ignoring the facts. 100 Likes!
I think they’ll beat the Commanders, Eagles , 49ers, and Giants.
Unfortunately, not with Red Rifle.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
If Dalton starts the remainder of the year, Dallas won't win another game. I haven't forgotten how flat the team came out in the early hours of the WFT Beat down.

If Gilbert starts, based off of the surprising(yet entirely fluky)Pittsburgh game, the Cowboys might win the rematch.

I don't see it happening though. San Fran is the biggest question mark for me, being that their QB situation seems to be so familiar.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Run the table, go 9-7. Go on to win the SB. :flagwave:

And some will still be upset we did not tank to get the #1 overall pick or even a top 5 pick. I would bet the house on that.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
@ Vikings 3-5
vs Commanders 2-6
@ Ravens 6-2
@ Bengals 2-5
vs 49ers 4-5
vs Eagles 3-4
@ Giants 2-7

7 games remaining, currently sitting on a 2-7 record.
How many wins you picking from the remaining games?

9 or 10

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m not sure there is a capability that we won 6 of last 7. Or we could lose out

the players aren’t interested in tanking so they’ll try/ I’m interested to see how they play against cook and the vikes

mid they play well and win then they can beat anyone left on schedule

If they lay an egg coming out of the bye they may only muster 1 or 2 more

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I will root for a win every game and I figure I will get at least 4 victories from here on out I am too darn old to hope they finally learn how to draft

Hadenough

Reaction score
We just had this topic in a family conversation earlier today. The consensus was 2 W's at best. 3 seems pretty unlikely but everyone said at least 1. My son asked when the draft rankings come out. Tells you where our thinking is already at. His second question was, what can we get if we trade down. Made me smile as I taught him well.
I tend to agree trading back if your picking around 15 to 20 but no way do I trade down out of a top 3 pick. This team needs impact players and they will have a lot of picks this year with comp picks.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
The most we win is two more games. Honestly, I don't really care because the Jones idjuts will do everything in their power to ____ up this team.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The team is better than it’s current record and the HC and staff is too. COVID-19 and the injuries really did a number on us.
With that being said There is this constant 25yr problem that really needs to be solved and that’s Jerry. If he would have a sane thought or someone can get through to him to just do the basic job of the GM and owner and let everyone else do the job that he hired them for we can and will get back to our winning ways, he will still get the credit, I don’t understand why he cannot see that.
Jerrah is..

Let's say this all together..

"A control freak".

Pure and simple.

Most millionaires are.

Next question.

Stephen?

Control freak #2.

It will never change.

If we ever win again..

it will be becuz Will Clay and others are allowed to do their jobs.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
@ Vikings 3-5
vs Commanders 2-6
@ Ravens 6-2
@ Bengals 2-5
vs 49ers 4-5
vs Eagles 3-4
@ Giants 2-7

I see two maybe three more wins tops.

MTerrazzano

Reaction score
@ Vikings 3-5
vs Commanders 2-6
@ Ravens 6-2
@ Bengals 2-5
vs 49ers 4-5
vs Eagles 3-4
@ Giants 2-7

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
[L] vs Commanders 2-6
[W] @ Ravens 6-2
[L] @ Bengals 2-5
[L] vs 49ers 4-5
[L] vs Eagles 3-4
[W] @ Giants 2-7

4-12, and with the 4th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select.... L’Carpetron Dookmarriot, running back, Brookhaven Community College

Don't laugh, not sure many paid attention but early this season, there was a RB ( can't think of his name ) in last years draft Jerry said they were hoping he would fall to our 2nd rd selection. Maybe he was just talking, if true, the fact they were ready to burn a 2nd rounder on another RB even with Zeke contract is interesting.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerrah is..

Let's say this all together..

"A control freak".

Pure and simple.

Most millionaires are.

Next question.

Stephen?

Control freak #2.

It will never change.

If we ever win again..

it will be becuz Will Clay and others are allowed to do their jobs.
The no fear culture is a pure mess.

Jimmy and Irvin have been saying it forever.

Still....Jerry's way!

Everyone's gotta know HE is the boss. Nevermind how that undermines his coaches, and why they continue to do less with more.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
what does that have to do with the question posed, to which you are responding?