Remaining schedule

fivetwos

Reaction score
Don't laugh, not sure many paid attention but early this season, there was a RB ( can't think of his name ) in last years draft Jerry said they were hoping he would fall to our 2nd rd selection. Maybe he was just talking, if true, the fact they were ready to burn a 2nd rounder on another RB even with Zeke contract is interesting.
The guy KC took....Edwards-Helaire I believe. I dont play fantasy lol.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
If we qb play like last week and rb play like Pollard gives (whether its Pollard or an improved Zeke) we can win 4 more

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
They're not beating the Ravens. But if the Cowboys play with the enthusiasm they did against the Steelers, I can see them finishing 5-2. They're not as bad as they've been playing.

That would win the division...I’m convinced the Eagles finish 6-9-1.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
how funny would it be to beat the Giants again and extend the streak to 8? and end up 3-13

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@ Vikings 3-5
vs Commanders 2-6
@ Ravens 6-2
@ Bengals 2-5
vs 49ers 4-5
vs Eagles 3-4
@ Giants 2-7

7 games remaining, currently sitting on a 2-7 record.
How many wins you picking from the remaining games?

It is very difficult to predict during a "normal" season.

Trying to predict now when winning is not really the priority...almost impossible.

When I watch the games I can't root for them to lose; however, their probability of improvement next year and beyond goes up the closer they are to the #1 pick.

Flamma

Reaction score
That would win the division...I’m convinced the Eagles finish 6-9-1.

Yeah I'm still not convinced Dallas can't win the division. All this talk about a #1 pick is a bit premature. I actually think the Giants are better than the Eagles. Or at least playing better.

robertfchew

Reaction score
The team is better than it’s current record and the HC and staff is too. COVID-19 and the injuries really did a number on us.
With that being said There is this constant 25yr problem that really needs to be solved and that’s Jerry. If he would have a sane thought or someone can get through to him to just do the basic job of the GM and owner and let everyone else do the job that he hired them for we can and will get back to our winning ways, he will still get the credit, I don’t understand why he cannot see that.

Have you ever met someone with what I call functional dementia or met someone who is a defiant drunk? Add billions of dollars to that and extreme entitlement and you get the crypt keeper.