Remember how excited you got when a new Dallas Cowboys Weekly came out back in the day

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Living in NJ I had to have it mailed to my home. It would show up at my home by mail every Thursday before that week's game - except when the Cowboys were about to play the Giants. Then it would arrive in my mailbox the week after the game. I swear my mailman was taking it and reading it! btw, I save all of them so I have every Cowboys weekly paper since before they drafted Aikman. I am trying to decide what to do with this stack of yellowing Cowboys newspapers taking up too much space in my basement.
Same for me living in Tennessee. Always looked forward to those papers in the mail. I, too, still have all of them stored somewhere

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Living in NJ I had to have it mailed to my home. It would show up at my home by mail every Thursday before that week's game - except when the Cowboys were about to play the Giants. Then it would arrive in my mailbox the week after the game. I swear my mailman was taking it and reading it! btw, I save all of them so I have every Cowboys weekly paper since before they drafted Aikman. I am trying to decide what to do with this stack of yellowing Cowboys newspapers taking up too much space in my basement.
Lol...that's the same issue I had on CT. Didn't keep mine though.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well the taking a picture idea of mine is because the weekly was too big to fit in a scanner, so better to just take a picture./
then you could crop and adjust color or brightness of each page if you wanted to.
If he had a bunch many people might want pdf's of them, he could sell them for $1 each. or just share.
plus it is history, especially the jimmy years.

Well, if sold it would have to be on the down low.

wecasa

Reaction score
I remember those days. I would take them to school and everyone would crowd around at recess and ohh and ahh at all the information. I see ebay has a few for sale, 10 bucks a pop. Should have saved a few more of mine. There is a stack of them in my folks house. May have to go investigate.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well, if sold it would have to be on the down low.
maybe maybe not, there is a law that allows for sales of copyrighted material if the holder isnt selling it themselves, like tv shows that were never realeased
on dvd. There were websites openly selling those for years.
So if dallas does not make back issues available someone else could sell copies of what they have.