Remember that stat from earlier in the season after playing the 49ers

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Teams playing Dallas have a very, very similar story the week following I believe.

We bounced back from SF, they lost to MIN.
SF lost 3 straight games cause of injuries not cause they blew out the Cowboys

mmohican29

Reaction score
SF lost 3 straight games cause of injuries not cause they blew

Did SF lose the following week yes or no.

Did Dallas lose the following week yes or no.

As pertaining to the OP's point and ongoing discussion:

I rest my case.

Bagman

Reaction score
If, the Cowboys get to play the Niners again they’ll need a Rocky III moment where Drago/Niners gets cut and starts to bleed and Rocky/Cowboys start to believe.
That "Drago cut" would need to be a violent strip sack and TD by Micah early in the game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
These are the same toads who complain about everything especially Dak. They don’t have the nads to say they were wrong.

Gut Feeling, they fail every post as such. Rudy, Rudy, Rudy...no, not the Notre Dame player of fame.​

Unable to pay the bills... :starspin:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Did SF lose the following week yes or no.

Did Dallas lose the following week yes or no.

As pertaining to the OP's point and ongoing discussion:

I rest my case.
They are stuck in side bar...or ordering drinks at the bar.

CWR

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why the Eagles just didn't look right on Sunday Night, then I remembered that stat we heard early in the season that 49ers opponents were 0-15 after they played them last yr. Cowboys did break that string with a win at the Chargers earlier in the season. Not sure what that record is now, but they beat up teams physically. Don't think the Eagles are done like many media personalities have been saying, just believe the 49ers are a different animal.
All you need to do is look at how bad their defense is. That's not a one game trend. They might not be done, but they ain't going anywhere this year.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trying to figure out why the Eagles just didn't look right on Sunday Night, then I remembered that stat we heard early in the season that 49ers opponents were 0-15 after they played them last yr. Cowboys did break that string with a win at the Chargers earlier in the season. Not sure what that record is now, but they beat up teams physically. Don't think the Eagles are done like many media personalities have been saying, just believe the 49ers are a different animal.
SF opponents are 6-6 after playing them this year. Weird fluky-looking stats like the one you cited usually turn out to actually be flukes that don't mean anything.

The Cowboys outplayed the Eagles in Dallas just like they did in Philadelphia. But in that first game, everything that could go the Eagles' way did, from the three fumbles the Eagles recovered to the goal-line plays that missed by inches. In the second game, the breaks (or at least the fumbles) fell the Cowboys way. It had nothing to do with who they played the week before.

Hypotenoose

Reaction score
If, the Cowboys get to play the Niners again they’ll need a Rocky III moment where Drago/Niners gets cut and starts to bleed and Rocky/Cowboys start to believe.
Love this analogy. 49ers really do have that Drago-level invincibility. Here’s to Rocky!