Remember the Saints game?

Chasing6

Reaction score
On September 15 the New Orleans Saints came into ATT and thumped our Cowboys 44-19. We were told by management and coaches afterward not to worry too much. The Cowboys were not that bad; the Saints were just good...very good. Jerry Jones was quoted afterward as saying, "We will fix this." Wellllllll....since then the Saints have lost five straight and have a record of 2-5. They have been on the losing end of 33-10 and 51-27 scores their last two games. Meanwhile the Cowboys...well you know.
When you give up 190 rushing your team sucks.

exciter

Reaction score
On September 15 the New Orleans Saints came into ATT and thumped our Cowboys 44-19. We were told by management and coaches afterward not to worry too much. The Cowboys were not that bad; the Saints were just good...very good. Jerry Jones was quoted afterward as saying, "We will fix this." Wellllllll....since then the Saints have lost five straight and have a record of 2-5. They have been on the losing end of 33-10 and 51-27 scores their last two games. Meanwhile the Cowboys...well you know.
Not that Carr is a world beater but Spencer Rattler has been the starting QB the last 2 games and Rasheed tore his meniscus I believe!
Teams caught up with that offense pretty quick. Kubiak probably shouldn’t have announced he combined his past offense with what Carr did well in Oakland. Jumped the learning curve!

Proof

Reaction score
Boy do I

it is a good argument, but let’s say Micah and Tank and Kendricks and Bland all played. How much less would the Lions have scored? 34? 31? 26?

26-9 is still an ugly loss. There was a lot more going on than just injuries, Dallas wasn’t prepared to play
that's a silly hypothetical. just a weird question in general.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The Saints are also riddled with injuries, but of course we can’t bring up the context of that now can we?

Preoccupied

Reaction score

Yeah I remember, I thought it was a blip and we would recover, I still think we can recover ....gulp
I hope we can recover.

Ok as long as we win 50% of our games I'll take that this season.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
"Lies, Deceit, Creating Mistrust...those are his ways now..."

Last edited: