Removing empty space between paragraphs

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
when typing, i often put a space between paragraphs to make it easier to read.

now, when typing in the next paragraph, the empty space between paragraphs goes away and it simply looks like 2 sentences in a row.

of course, it's not doing it in here. :) but now i have 3 lines with 2 empty spaces between them. sometimes typing either on phone or computer, the space goes away.

any idea why?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you are using an Android device it is because some Android devices have issues with some visual editors.

You can switch to "text mode" by clicking the .. [ ] .. icon in the editor menu bar.

Unlike the old site, this feature is now set by device not account-wide so if you use text mode on a mobile device it should still allow visual mode for your other device(s).

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
If you are using an Android device it is because some Android devices have issues with some visual editors.

You can switch to "text mode" by clicking the .. [ ] .. icon in the editor menu bar.

Unlike the old site, this feature is now set by device not account-wide so if you use text mode on a mobile device it should still allow visual mode for your other device(s).
i am on my PC in MS Edge and it does it here all the time.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i am on my PC in MS Edge and it does it here all the time.
I loaded MS Edge on a PC now to test and everything works fine for me with the visual editor.

Perhaps you have an extension loaded or some other type of software running that is impacting the page.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I loaded MS Edge on a PC now to test and everything works fine for me with the visual editor.

Perhaps you have an extension loaded or some other type of software running that is impacting the page.
maybe but then i'd need to see why my android does it also.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
maybe but then i'd need to see why my android does it also.
As I said, Android devices have a known problem with visual editors and it has impacted several members here prior to disabling the visual mode as I posted above.

I have no idea why you are having an issue with Edge on a PC, but since it works fine for me I am not sure what to suggest for it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
No, I get that. Just saying 2 platforms do it.

I'll live with it.