Removing Watermarks

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
I looked all over the tool panel in photoshop and I couldn't find the rubber stamp
it used to be called the rubber stamp tool now it is the clone stamp. It's the fifth one down on the left I believe Good luck! I have not had any luck learning that tool :eek:

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Sorry...:( <Hanging head in shame> Just doing some research about my fav subject, oh great Juke...:)

Actually, it's just for my own knowledge. I figure if Zorg can put something together for public view, then maybe I can too when I'm done w/school.

So rubberstamp in photoshop, huh? I use photoshop all the time to manipulate graphics, but like I've said before, I know just enuf to be dangerous. I'll try it and see how it goes.

Yeah, if I can do it, you could do it. It's amazing how much better my photoshop work got after a few tips from Jacs and Juke.

Of course my stuff isn't that great yet, but I'm gettin' there:)

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
it used to be called the rubber stamp tool now it is the clone stamp. Good luck! I have not had any luck :eek:

Okay, I've used that before. I don't see how you could use it for this though...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
jacs said:

The way the rubber stamp (cloning stamp) works is, if you put the cross hairs over and area and hit the "alt" key...it will now take that area and use it as "paint"...

So let's say you are working on a textured background that has something in it that you want to remove...if you use the paint brush, you're not going to get the texture...BUT if you use the rubber stamp, it will actually use whatever area the cross hairs is over, to paint over the area you want to change.

Make sense???

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
The way the rubber stamp (cloning stamp) works is, if you put the cross hairs over and area and hit the "alt" key...it will now take that area and use it as "paint"...

So let's say you are working on a textured background that has something in it that you want to remove...if you use the paint brush, you're not going to get the texture...BUT if you use the rubber stamp, it will actually use whatever area the cross hairs is over, to paint over the area you want to change.

Make sense???
Yes it does. Thx.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Yes it does. Thx.

One "trick" to doing it...is to continually move the cross hairs to different areas...so if you have a spot you want to change, cross hair to the right, then do some stamping...then move the cross hairs to the left...the above...then below...

There's really no set rules because each situation might call for something different...

This Irvin wallpaper was stamped MUCHO...every pic had a watermark...one, right across his face in the picture without the helmet...

It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it...

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Ha, I did it! It's a little messy though, but there's no watermark.

woody22ah.jpg