Report: Cowboys DE Randy Gregory has begun path to reinstatement

ljs44

Reaction score

By: K.D. Drummond | 1 minute ago

While the Cowboys remain understandably quiet about the situation, Randy Gregory may be preparing to make his case he deserves another shot in the NFL. According to Cowboys’ media personality and former club scout Bryan Broaddus, Gregory has started to lay the groundwork to file for his reinstatement.

The discussion happened on Live at the Star, on Periscope.

“This is something I just heard, matter of fact it was maybe yesterday… Randy Gregory is kind of getting a plan together to try and apply for reinstatement. I understand some of his people have met with people in the NFL at the Combine. So now the groundwork has been laid for Randy Gregory to potentially file for reinstatement…

Keep an eye on that… let’s see if the paperwork goes through.”

Both hosts stated their belief the club may not want him back. Vice President Stephen Jones stated at the combine the club was moving forward as if Gregory was not in their future plans.

The Cowboys still have multiple years of control over Gregory, as the last two years have not counted as accrued seasons towards his unrestricted free agency.

Read more: https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...regory-reinstatement-news-suspension-ban-nfl/

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Many here will poo-poo this to death, but if he's real and he's been clean, come on in.
Get your butt to work. You have a contract to play out. Show yourself, young man.

I wish him nothing, but the best. I want him to be a success story. A GREAT success story.
Now come on with the "Never trust this guy" and other stuff.

waldoputty

Reaction score
;);)

By: K.D. Drummond | 1 minute ago

While the Cowboys remain understandably quiet about the situation, Randy Gregory may be preparing to make his case he deserves another shot in the NFL. According to Cowboys’ media personality and former club scout Bryan Broaddus, Gregory has started to lay the groundwork to file for his reinstatement.

The discussion happened on Live at the Star, on Periscope.

“This is something I just heard, matter of fact it was maybe yesterday… Randy Gregory is kind of getting a plan together to try and apply for reinstatement. I understand some of his people have met with people in the NFL at the Combine. So now the groundwork has been laid for Randy Gregory to potentially file for reinstatement…

Keep an eye on that… let’s see if the paperwork goes through.”

Both hosts stated their belief the club may not want him back. Vice President Stephen Jones stated at the combine the club was moving forward as if Gregory was not in their future plans.

The Cowboys still have multiple years of control over Gregory, as the last two years have not counted as accrued seasons towards his unrestricted free agency.

Read more: https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...regory-reinstatement-news-suspension-ban-nfl/

"Vice President Stephen Jones stated at the combine the club was moving forward as if Gregory was not in their future plans. The Cowboys still have multiple years of control over Gregory, as the last two years have not counted as accrued seasons towards his unrestricted free agency."

what else are they going to say? oh, he could be important to us, so goodell would block it?

;)

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
"let’s see if the paperwork goes through."

71ki0k6uHyL._SY450_.jpg

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Many here will poo-poo this to death, but if he's real and he's been clean, come on in.
Get your butt to work. You have a contract to play out. Show yourself, young man.

I wish him nothing, but the best. I want him to be a success story. A GREAT success story.
Now come on with the "Never trust this guy" and other stuff.
Reports are that he has been really working out hard as well.

Id welcome him back.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Gregory was considered a top twenty pick in the 2015 draft until all the failed drug tests came to light.

In a perfect world he keeps clean and the Cowboys have him and D-Law screaming off the edge and smothering quarterbacks next year.

But does anybody know where that perfect world is and how we can get there?