Report: Cowboys DE Randy Gregory has begun path to reinstatement

links18

Reaction score
"Starting to lay the groundwork to file". Well, that's pretty definitive I guess.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
"let’s see if the paperwork goes through."

71ki0k6uHyL._SY450_.jpg
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Hopegully he can just get his life in order. that’d be great for him & his family.

I hope he gets the opportunity to get fit & prove he can play & is serious about playing (here or elsewhere)

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
I'm not up on this stuff but, does anyone know how long the process takes? Would be nice to know before the draft.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
"Starting to lay the groundwork to file". Well, that's pretty definitive I guess.
Sounds like a ball player that has no savvy on the other side of the game so he's let others handle it and they're taking a nice, cautious approach and giving him much time to stay clean and build his case.
Or maybe I'm wrong.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Nothing burger galore. Let me know AFTER he stays clean and gets reinstated. Then I will get excited.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It'll age ya Gregsie. Squint your eyes and give ya wrinkles just like Cheech!!

cheech-marin-signs-copies-of-his-new-book-cheech-is-not-my-real-name-picture-id653615244

Any kind of abuse will age you. Sun abuse will age you. Smoking cigarettes will age you. Even age will age you. Ain't that a B?
Don't worry about me. I'm beautiful.

Oh yeah: Cheech is over 70. He shouldn't look too young.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Anyone who wouldn't welcome him back with open arms is nuts.

1. He was a top 5 draft pick talent.
2. Adding him to Lawrence and Irving could take this defense to the next level.
3. He smoked weed, a drug that should be and is slowly becoming legal.
4. He smokes the weed because of a very real medical condition. It was the only thing helping him. And he was a young kid.
5. He's been clean for a long time, which should be celebrated. Not mocked.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Of course. I think he’s a free agent next year. Gotta get that money, right Randy? :laugh:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hasn't failed a test in over a year, somehow will fail the test now that he's trying to come back. Yep you sound real smart

Who says? The article says it appears he has not near a year or over a year ........ basically that they don't know.