Signed by Cowboys Report: Cowboys sign defensive tackle Richard Ash

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Me too, I want him on the 53 as a back up for the playoffs. He can back up both Guards, and both OT's.
Why do you think he can back up any DT? The guy isn't an OT. Pass blocking is his weakness. Cleary is the starting LT this week and anytime Smith misses going forward.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
3 assist, 1 tackle in the NFL. We're set.

He is a body to give our guys a breather and keep their legs fresh at the end of games. If Marinelli finds a way to have him help the team, I'm sold. Not everyone on a team has to be a person who could hold a 1st string spot. On any Superbowl winning team there are many guys just playing a small but important role.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I think Thornton may be done if he has a high ankle sprain.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
to make room, Ryan Davis officially moved to IR, according to Kent Garrison

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If Dicky boy chooses to stay in Jax instead of signing with Cowboys, I'm not sure he's smart enough for us to want him here!

The article Awakened posted was from "January 01, 2016" before the last game of the season vs Houston.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was just asked this morning while I was updating my likes log who is the best player not on an active roster?

Been shouting Go Cowboys! like I've got fan tourette's ever since the news broke.

It's too bad we don't have a player with the last name "Ole" who can sit next to him on the bench.

_sturt_

Reaction score
SIAP... originally went to Michigan, then transferred to WMU.

This is the most recent something of any substance I can find thru googling his name... (August)

2016-12-28_1209.png