Signed by Cowboys Report: Cowboys workout then sign CFL star WR Quincy McDuffie on Tuesday

WinnipegBoy22

Reaction score
In the CFL they play on a perfectly symmetrical square field measuring 125 by 80 (in meters).
The field. The Canadian football field is 150 yards (137 m) long and 65 yards (59 m) wide, within which the end zones are 20 yards (18 m) deep, and the goal lines are 110 yards (101 m) apart. There is a 55 yard line.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Missing team meetings because your head is swelling over being the most popular jet sweet guy in the league... I'll bash him for you.

Not sure what all that means but no excuse for missing team meetings without a good excuse

conner01

Reaction score
23 catches in 13 games for the Bombers last year. So he sat out 5 games but i just can't remember if it injury related or ratio. CFL has a rule so many Canadians have to suit up every game. Bombers have some good Canadian receivers so he might of had to sit out some games.
Didn't know about ratio. Honestly have only seen a handful of CFL games and have no bases for judging stats but doesn't seem all that impactful as a receiver though seems like a good return guy though those stats I really don't know how they ranked compared to others
Hopefully he can come here and be an impactful player

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Interesting you say that as we certainly are not.

Elliott is one thing.

But Bryant, Williams, Witten and Beasley?

Not exactly scary speed going on here.

Makes it easy on a defense.
Yes. Our offense made it easy on defense all year this season...

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
You'd have to follow them as closely as I do to know what it means. Many here do.

I don't have prevy to the close info in this area. Cowboys have been my team since Dandy Don days and always will be.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Missing team meetings because your head is swelling over being the most popular jet sweet guy in the league... I'll bash him for you.

There's a process that goes on every offseason where fans try to winnow players away from the herd, single them out, and turn on them. Normally I just find it annoying (no problem with upgrading the roster at *any* position, but the process of building consensus re: who is actually a weak link is so silly). In Lucky's case, though, he invited this challenge with his off field choices. He's not in a solid enough position to be putting a spotlight on himself and suggesting he be replaced. Good call on remembering the missed meeting. I'd already forgotten it.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The field. The Canadian football field is 150 yards (137 m) long and 65 yards (59 m) wide, within which the end zones are 20 yards (18 m) deep, and the goal lines are 110 yards (101 m) apart. There is a 55 yard line.

Right, like I said, a perfect square...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
There's a process that goes on every offseason where fans try to winnow players away from the herd, single them out, and turn on them. Normally I just find it annoying (no problem with upgrading the roster at *any* position, but the process of building consensus re: who is actually a weak link is so silly). In Lucky's case, though, he invited this challenge with his off field choices. He's not in a solid enough position to be putting a spotlight on himself and suggesting he be replaced. Good call on remembering the missed meeting. I'd already forgotten it.
Yeah man. That just rubbed me the wrong way.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like the wider field.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The hate is sometimes odd. I understood it in the past with a guy like Nick Hayden that played a lot of snaps and often looked terrible; however, I don't really get it for guys like Lucky, Dunbar etc. that don't play many snaps. I can see wanting a better returner but it's not as if a better player is on the bench. Neither are getting paid big money.