Twitter: Report: Gurley out for Sunday's game (Zeke likely wins rushing title)

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I do not care about Zeke winning a rushing title... not in the slightest. Honestly, Zeke should not touch the field this week, either should Dak or Cooper.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees indicated after practice Wednesday that he won't play the whole game -- if he plays at all -- and said other players would sit out.

"You want to be the best that you can be when the playoffs arrive," said Brees, who added that backup quarterback Teddy Bridgewater would play. "I don't think we're worried about killing momentum or anything else because we're not goofing around at practice. I mean, we're taking practice serious, guys are getting the work done we need to get done. We're going through the process, we're going through our routine and preparing ourselves to play."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracker/preview/NFL_20181230_CAR@NO/

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not care about Zeke winning a rushing title... not in the slightest. Honestly, Zeke should not touch the field this week, either should Dak or Cooper.

This "man" wants to be "smart" this week.

Ya know, like in 2016.

Gaede

Reaction score
I care. Zeke is a great player and deserves the honor of top back in the league.

Leading the NFL in rushing 2 out of your first 3 years is incredible. These accomplishments matter at the end your career, when you're a HOF-type player

Galian Beast

Reaction score
No way Zeke can be considered the rushing champion with so few rushing touchdowns...

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This "man" wants to be "smart" this week.

Ya know, like in 2016.
There is never a guarantee that sitting anyone will result in some long run... but let Zeke get hurt Sunday and watch all the criticism JG takes for being an idiot, and watch any chance we have of beating the Seahags disappear.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I care. Zeke is a great player and deserves the honor of top back in the league.

Leading the NFL in rushing 2 out of your first 3 years is incredible. These accomplishments matter at the end your career, when you're a HOF-type player

and he is will win the rushing title even if he does not take a single snap in this up coming game he is 183 yards up on the 2nd leading rusher in Gurley and 236 over Barkley

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Zeke really should be rested this week. I dont think he'll miss a beat and his body probably could use it

conner01

Reaction score
Dak and Cooper should
Seems one has forgot the other is here

shabazz

Reaction score
No way Zeke can be considered the rushing champion with so few rushing touchdowns...

How could Zeke increase his Td total when Dakota accounted for so many on his own. 18 to be exact and ranked, you guessed it, #21 in the league

God, even Kirk Cousins had 29