Reporters kicked out of locker room?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This team, totally lacking in leadership from Jerry on down, is...

giphy.gif

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The Cowboys are so weak in every possible way. Weak minded. Weak leadership. Weak athletically. Just weak and soft and in need of a coach that puts them in their damn places and teaches them how to toughen up. Don't want to hear trash from the media? Beat teams down ten starters.

leeblair

Reaction score
Seems like the players aren't happy with the bashing from the media.:muttley: No doubt were losing on Sunday. What a dumpster fire!

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019...i4Vdak99NrkAoJEhimhWJRRQqI0OLm0rt_Nd13d1nvPSw
Part of the problem with this Cowboys team is the the players getting their attention, regardless of how the team is doing.
The players shouldn't be allowed to talk to the media at all until they are winning, and then only with permission from a real head coach.
This group seems to relish their "importance" and interviews more than their production.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The loudest people are always the weakest in the room...to me Tank Lawrence ain't Snot. He needs to shut up and do his talking on the field while the game is going. These guys are so vocal during the week but yet dont say a word when the games going on. They sit on the bench with a blank stare. Great way to lead.

Reaction score
Another thread where the OP is explicitly not telling the truth if what was contained within the article.

Followed by poster after poster not reading the article.
So you deny the fact this team is soft?

A reporter makes a couple of innocent comments and they have to kick the reporters out so they don't hurt the players feelings.

That's Super Bowl material, I tell ya. This team is on it's way...........

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Well when they're asking questions like "are you going to call the Giants and ask for help" your invitation gets a little short, along with tempers. Why even talk to the players anyway isn't that cutting into Jerry's face time with the media.:laugh:

Just my take but I think there's too many player interviews and tweets. Win or lose what the hell can they say that's that importanto_O

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If jerry hires the right guy well be in the playoffs next year. Period. I know the main issue with this team.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
So you deny the fact this team is soft?

A reporter makes a couple of innocent comments and they have to kick the reporters out so they don't hurt the players feelings.

That's Super Bowl material, I tell ya. This team is on it's way...........
They weren’t kicked out.

They were ushered out at the end of the media session.

The lies on this forum is just out of control.