Reporters kicked out of locker room?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
They weren’t kicked out.

They were ushered out at the end of the media session.

The lies on this forum is just out of control.

Did nobody even read this? Hill clearly states that media session was over is why the media left. Another perfect example of dumb Cowboy fans. Yea this season sucked but there are a lot of other things you could actually cry about other then this non story.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Did nobody even read this? Hill clearly states that media session was over is why the media left. Another perfect example of dumb Cowboy fans. Yea this season sucked but there are a lot of other things you could actually cry about other then this non story.
It’s a raging, unruly mob. They will be temporarily satiated by the removal of Garrett.... right before moving on to hating the new guy. It’s a CZ tradition.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This team, totally lacking in leadership from Jerry on down, is...

giphy.gif
Like charmin, baby
Mascot should be a teddy bear.

Reaction score
The reporters walk on eggshells around this team because they are scared of Jerry Jones. He will pull their credentials in a heartbeat if he doesn't like the reporting. He's done it in the past.

This leads to a team full of pansies and babies. And it shows up on the field. This team is so soft it's disgraceful. And has been for years. For decades.

I know you don't like that. Tough. That's on you.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The reporters walk on eggshells around this team because they are scared of Jerry Jones. He will pull their credentials in a heartbeat if he doesn't like the reporting. He's done it in the past.

This leads to a team full of pansies and babies. And it shows up on the field. This team is so soft it't disgraceful. And has been for years. For decades.

Like I said, soft as charmin.

Asklesko

Reaction score
They should just stick their fingers in their ears and chant lalala

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

This leads to a team full of pansies and babies. And it shows up on the field. This team is so soft it's disgraceful. And has been for years. For decades.

Show your work. Which media member has had their credentials revoked?

shabazz

Reaction score
Part of the problem with this Cowboys team is the the players getting their attention, regardless of how the team is doing.
The players shouldn't be allowed to talk to the media at all until they are winning, and then only with permission from a real head coach.
This group seems to relish their "importance" and interviews more than their production.

They didn’t mind getting all the media attention when they were full of themselves for beating up on crap teams but as they been losing to real teams they can’t handle questions from the media about their slide.

And on another note, the” Dak’s Tats, My Life in Ink “ made for tv special “ by ESPN really look stupid after losing to the Eagles last week. Not a good look for their boy

Cas2800

Reaction score
They weren’t kicked out.

They were ushered out at the end of the media session.

The lies on this forum is just out of control.
Hey I didnt write the article or the tweet. That's why I added the question mark. But you seem to be as on egg shells as the players are. I guess you still believe were going to the playoff too right? :facepalm::lmao2::lmao2:Lighten up Francis....its the offseason.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hey I didnt write the article or the tweet. That's why I added the question make. But you seem to be as on egg shells as the players are. I guess you still believe were going to the playoff too right? :facepalm::lmao2::lmao2:Lighten up Francis....its the offseason.
You know you were intentionally trying to spread disinformation.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
In fact, Jerry changes anchor radio stations when he doesn't like what he hears. There have been numerous threads on this.

You can google that too.
If it’s anything like this thread full of innuendo and blatant lies I think I will pass.