Request for fans at AT&T Sun night

Dre11

Reaction score
If you’re a Cowboys fan attending Sunday night’s game against the hated eaglets...If the Cowboys play poorly again this week, please BOO LOUDLY AND OFTEN.

I’m hoping for a Cowboys win and turnaround this Sunday. But if it doesn’t happen, please take this opportunity in front of a national audience to embarrass the fool sitting in the owners box.

Lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If you’re a Cowboys fan attending Sunday night’s game against the hated eaglets...If the Cowboys play poorly again this week, please BOO LOUDLY AND OFTEN.

I’m hoping for a Cowboys win and turnaround this Sunday. But if it doesn’t happen, please take this opportunity in front of a national audience to embarrass the fool sitting in the owners box.
I have plans to go to the game but this thread has me questioning the wisdom of those plans. I've seen addition posts in this thread suggesting inciting violence. I want no part of that. I need to make a quick decision.

Zordon

Reaction score
There is a better the rubes in our fanbase form a pre-game selfie line for a photo with Jerry than them booing this team.

p_tubbs

Reaction score

Wow! Not happening. I pay my money because I love the Cowboys win or lose. You can pay your money to boo.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I have plans to go to the game but this thread has me questioning the wisdom of those plans. I've seen addition posts in this thread suggesting inciting violence. I want no part of that. I need to make a quick decision.

There's always violence in the Party Pass area anyway. Last fight I saw was one Cowboy fan knocking out another Cowboy fan after we beat the Commanders.

TooTall_Jones

Reaction score
Start a loud "fire garret" chant every chance you get. Make sure its heard. That would be embarrassing.
I am 53, I am also a 45+ year die-hard fan, and agree 100000% with what you are saying!....sure we will take the grief of the usual "minority lifers" that say we are not TRUE fans....LMAO at this absurdity, IF we;ve stayed through this HORROR SHOW for the past 20+ years then we are true fans in anyone's book!

So let me ask everyone this: Embedded in the definition of being a "FAN" of any franchise of any sport, inherently means you want your team to WIN, right? To be the BEST? To do EVERYTHING within the organization's power to put the best product, coaching, players and leadership on the field/court/rink ??......

How can fans continue to watch the Dallas Cowboys when clearly, without dispute, the Owner of this once great franchise DOES NOT PUT WINNING or CHAMPIONSHIPS as his MAIN PRIORITY?

Hiring completely UNQUALIFIED, Inexperienced INTERNAL coaches-in-training like Moore, Garrett...keeping the fossil Marinelli... WE ARE THE DALLAS COWBOYS WITH INCREDIBLE HOF TALENT headed by the worst coaching staff on the planet!@

MAKE NO MISTAKE!...the team we passionately root to win every week has a different agenda folks! They don't care about Fans, they don't care about Lombardis.....if they did, we would have had REAL COACHES years ago.

NO ONE will ever convince me differently. I have 2 decades of proof on my side.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol you guys are nuts.

If someone wants to pay $200 to come to my house and boo at me I will laugh in their face.

Jerry can do whatever he wants and there's not one thing anyone on this board can do about it.

UNLESS.....Stephen, like this post if you read it.
If you like Jerry and the results he gets, you’re free to cheer.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Boo Hoo!!! Grow up man!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There's always violence in the Party Pass area anyway. Last fight I saw was one Cowboy fan knocking out another Cowboy fan after we beat the Commanders.
Which is why I don't go to those places at AT&T. I'll stick with my corner seats in section 101.

Rayman70

Reaction score
only a solid HC AND DC can overcome the ineptitude of the head clown in charge..JJ.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

Half the fans there don't even realize there is a game going on.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

booing has never helped, if it did, the Eagles would have more championships than the Patriots

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I think a chant of "Jerry sucks" will do more then anything else they can scream

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The boos should come when they're forced to put that ugly coot's face on the Boogertron. Put the boos where they belong, he thinks he is beloved by fans. Did you see that goon marching down Bourbon Street? That was so he could soak in his adoring public.

When that ugly SOB goes toes up, he won't be buried that way. They'll place him in the coffin face down to keep all the scary demons down where they belong.

That's harsh, lovable oaf.