Request for fans at AT&T Sun night

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
If you’re a Cowboys fan attending Sunday night’s game against the hated eaglets...If the Cowboys play poorly again this week, please BOO LOUDLY AND OFTEN.

I’m hoping for a Cowboys win and turnaround this Sunday. But if it doesn’t happen, please take this opportunity in front of a national audience to embarrass the fool sitting in the owners box.

unfortunately, the Eagles fans there will be louder

ArtClink

Reaction score
Calm down everyone. Garrett was hired to "learn on the job" as was Kellen "The Hammer" Moore and we just need to be patient. Sure they both will cost us games but isn't the Jones cartel brand of ball more about sky mirror, beautiful stadium artwork, beautiful call girls, and constant 3-ring circus distractions? We might mk a deep playoff run or it might be wait til next years. The important thing us fans need to rally around is we are the most profitable franchise! Woo hoo we are champions of that right? Cheer up. Sunday is coming and the Jones boys want to see Dallas Jonesboys SWAG flying off the shelves at AT&T stadium this weekend. Dig deep and take solice in those 5 championships we won 24 years ago. All that glitters is gold in Jonestown!

ArtClink

Reaction score
I am 53, I am also a 45+ year die-hard fan, and agree 100000% with what you are saying!....sure we will take the grief of the usual "minority lifers" that say we are not TRUE fans....LMAO at this absurdity, IF we;ve stayed through this HORROR SHOW for the past 20+ years then we are true fans in anyone's book!

So let me ask everyone this: Embedded in the definition of being a "FAN" of any franchise of any sport, inherently means you want your team to WIN, right? To be the BEST? To do EVERYTHING within the organization's power to put the best product, coaching, players and leadership on the field/court/rink ??......

How can fans continue to watch the Dallas Cowboys when clearly, without dispute, the Owner of this once great franchise DOES NOT PUT WINNING or CHAMPIONSHIPS as his MAIN PRIORITY?

Hiring completely UNQUALIFIED, Inexperienced INTERNAL coaches-in-training like Moore, Garrett...keeping the fossil Marinelli... WE ARE THE DALLAS COWBOYS WITH INCREDIBLE HOF TALENT headed by the worst coaching staff on the planet!@

MAKE NO MISTAKE!...the team we passionately root to win every week has a different agenda folks! They don't care about Fans, they don't care about Lombardis.....if they did, we would have had REAL COACHES years ago.

NO ONE will ever convince me differently. I have 2 decades of proof on my side.

This is one of the best posts Ive read on this forum. Thank you for articulating what we long suffering fans feel.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
If you’re a Cowboys fan attending Sunday night’s game against the hated eaglets...If the Cowboys play poorly again this week, please BOO LOUDLY AND OFTEN.

I’m hoping for a Cowboys win and turnaround this Sunday. But if it doesn’t happen, please take this opportunity in front of a national audience to embarrass the fool sitting in the owners box.
No.

shabazz

Reaction score
You know our fans will probably boo when we're on offense in the Red Zone.......if we make it there

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
The best request would be for fans to stop showing up. Stop buying the gear, tickets, etc. .

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score

Alright then