Rest of games this season only 2 big games left?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
all the nfc east games will be hard fought battles.

At minnesota and pittsburgh will be difficult for different reasons.

I think Detroit is a team that is getting better and will be difficult to handle. I think the lions could get back into the central race and if they beat the Commanders next week they are building tie breakers to get in as a wild card if they can not come all the way back and win the division.

The only games I think we should line up and win are baltimore and cleveland. It appears we are much better than these teams.

the thing none of us know is we are relying on rookies and will they hit a wall or a tough spot when the season gets into december?

landroverking

Reaction score
If the team were to buy into that, they would all be big games.
Let's look at it week to week.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This offense with Dak and Zeke gives us such a huge advantage because teams have to defend the whole field and both the pass and run. You cannot put all your eggs in one basket because Dak will exploit the area around your basket and Zeke will scramble your eggs.
Secondly this team is so young and hungry I think they look at every game as a chance to explode.

Game over. 13-3 worse case.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Bye.......5-1
game 7 Vs Eagles.......3 2 **
game 8 At Browns.......0 6
game 9 At Steelers.....4 2
game 10 Vs Ravens......3 3
game 11 Vs Commanders....4-2
game 12 At Vikings.....5-0 **
game 13 At Giants......3-3
game 14 Vs Buccaneers..2-3
game 15 Vs Lions.......3-3
game 16 At Eagles......3-2

So we have 2 big games against a winning opponent, and then 2 with Steelers and Commanders,
who have a winning record but close to .500

The eagles game is big due to they seem to have a really good defense, but maybe not as
good as it looked early on closer to the cowboys right now.
Then vikings are 5-0 and we play there.

All games will be tough , but with this start we are over the hump.
Win 2 more and 7-1 at mid season !
Definitely possible.

All that remains is to see who starts at QB in eagles game and browns game.
I sure would like to see the dak adventure continue, to see what happens.
30-16 over packers is pretty impressive, and about the same as the cin score.

All these upcoming games seem winnable to me at this point.
Elliot should have 700 yds now?

Count your chickens much.......

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Lol @ trying to dictate which games are "big" by their records 6 weeks into the season.

Just enjoy the ride.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Of course, all games are big.
Some are bit bigger.
They are:
NFC East
Philly
Philly
Washington
New York

NFC
Minnesota
Detroit

LONG ways to go. Just win them all!

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Every team on our schedule can beat the Cowboys. Just because we have won some games does not make any of those games easy. The gap between the worst teams and the best teams is smaller than most people realize.

Even beyond that, of the 10 games we have left, only 2 of them have losing records.

Agree. I for one thought the Eagles would handle the Skins. Wentz became a real rookie, and the Commanders D was way better than I expected.

When it comes to NFC East games it's always a toss up regardless of what the pundits predict..

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Cleveland is 0-5 with a lack of talent, but they are going to beat a couple good teams down the road.

roughneck266

Reaction score
I'm actually not as worried about the Eagles now that Johnson is out, and their front 4 on defense came crashing back down to earth. Wentz took 5 sacks today with Johnson out and they gave up almost 7ypc for 230 yards.

They have Minnesota next week and we'll get them after a bye. We're catching them at a great time.
As long as they go into the Shegirls game with the mindset of letting Zeke eat, we SHOULD win. They got ran on with a vastly inferior run game yesterday.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I'm sold! I just bought two tickets for $500.00 each from a guy on Craig's List to the Super Bowl in Paducah, KY. That is where they are playing the Super Bowl, right?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
They are all important.

I don't know why people try and downplay any of them.

This isn't college. There are no Division III teams on the schedule to just beat up on.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is the NFL every week is a challenge. As soon as you overlook anyone they jump up and bite you. Cowboys have a good thing going all they need to do is continue to focus on the game at hand. They get this bye week to heal and get ready for the Eagles.

CWR

Reaction score
Eagles are over rated. Most of us felt they were picking on lesser teams in the first two weeks then they demolished the Stealers and they looked like a legit power house. But what Im seeing from Pittsburgh is a very inconsistent team. Looking at Philly and thier awesome defense getting shredded by Matt Jones and the Skins AFTER dropping one to the Lions shows me that the Eagles were over rated. We will run it down thier throats. Dak will do what he does and they will not be able to contain Dez,Beasley, Twill and Witten. Two of those guys will hurt them. Romo wont start, no way, no how. Even if they wanted to start him they'd have enough sense to know he is being set up for failure coming back with ONE padded practice against a division foe with the QB that won us 5 straight on the bench.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
discounting the steelers as "close to .500" when ben sat out yesterdays game almost entirely....lol, come on man.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Eagles are over rated. Most of us felt they were picking on lesser teams in the first two weeks then they demolished the Stealers and they looked like a legit power house. But what Im seeing from Pittsburgh is a very inconsistent team. Looking at Philly and thier awesome defense getting shredded by Matt Jones and the Skins AFTER dropping one to the Lions shows me that the Eagles were over rated. We will run it down thier throats. Dak will do what he does and they will not be able to contain Dez,Beasley, Twill and Witten. Two of those guys will hurt them. Romo wont start, no way, no how. Even if they wanted to start him they'd have enough sense to know he is being set up for failure coming back with ONE padded practice against a division foe with the QB that won us 5 straight on the bench.

Maybe so but Philly just like Washington and NY will play us tough. Our division games never seem to be easy

HanD

Reaction score
discounting the steelers as "close to .500" when ben sat out yesterdays game almost entirely....lol, come on man.
i thought he played most of the game even after the injury? anyway....he's having surgery and will be questionable for our game but the steelers have too many weapons including the best WR and RB to be discounted as not a challenge when we play them

CWR

Reaction score
Maybe so but Philly just like Washington and NY will play us tough. Our division games never seem to be easy

Yeah you're right. Forgive me, my confidence is at an all time high lol. Throw out everything in division games, the rules dont apply. I still believe we are a far better team though, and I think it will show.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yeah you're right. Forgive me, my confidence is at an all time high lol. Throw out everything in division games, the rules dont apply. I still believe we are a far better team though, and I think it will show.

I think Cowboys are capable of beating anyone out there but they must remain focused.