Rest of games this season only 2 big games left?

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
i thought he played most of the game even after the injury? anyway....he's having surgery and will be questionable for our game but the steelers have too many weapons including the best WR and RB to be discounted as not a challenge when we play them

appears he did try and play through the pain, but a torn ligament in a knee...he might as well have been sitting.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Can't do that. There's 10 games left and things can change quickly. The last thing this team needs to do is overlook opponents. And even teams that are out of it will play spoiler and bring their best. It's ridiculous to say that there's only 2 "Big" games left.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I think we will be favored in all of them except Minny as it stands today. Of Course injuries at key positions could change everything. The Steelers in their stadium will be tough to beat. Minny will be a huge game, could decide home field through the playoffs. And it's our second Thursday game in a row, never seen us scheduled two Thursday's back to back. All NFCE games will be a challenge, however I expect the Giants and Eagles to start fading but the Commanders will hang around and make it interesting, but I don't see them with more than 9 wins. IF I was a betting man, I would bet the Play off teams are: Cowboys, Vikings, Atlanta, Seattle as Division winners and GB and Arizona as the WC. I think Az will rebound and win some games.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think we will be favored in all of them except Minny as it stands today. Of Course injuries at key positions could change everything. The Steelers in their stadium will be tough to beat. Minny will be a huge game, could decide home field through the playoffs. And it's our second Thursday game in a row, never seen us scheduled two Thursday's back to back. All NFCE games will be a challenge, however I expect the Giants and Eagles to start fading but the Commanders will hang around and make it interesting, but I don't see them with more than 9 wins. IF I was a betting man, I would bet the Play off teams are: Cowboys, Vikings, Atlanta, Seattle as Division winners and GB and Arizona as the WC. I think Az will rebound and win some games.

good post I agree.

I was not implying that we can overlook any opponent, the cowboys will focus on each one at a time.
This is just a fans perspective.

I stand by saying minn and 1st eagles games are the big ones.
Things will change, as someone said detroit may also be a big game, later on.
I am not saying any of they games left are easy.

If the vikings are still unbeaten when we play them it is a big game, even if they have one loss and we do too, it is still a big game.

The eagle game is big due to the dak wentz matchup, I know dak wants to beat him, a # 1 draft pick.
So those two may not be big for you but they are for me.

If they stay with Dak I am thinking 13-3 or possibly 14-2, and wishful thinking 15-1 !!

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Bye.......5-1
game 7 Vs Eagles.......3 2 **
game 8 At Browns.......0 6
game 9 At Steelers.....4 2
game 10 Vs Ravens......3 3
game 11 Vs Commanders....4-2
game 12 At Vikings.....5-0 **
game 13 At Giants......3-3
game 14 Vs Buccaneers..2-3
game 15 Vs Lions.......3-3
game 16 At Eagles......3-2

So we have 2 big games against a winning opponent, and then 2 with Steelers and Commanders,
who have a winning record but close to .500

The eagles game is big due to they seem to have a really good defense, but maybe not as
good as it looked early on closer to the cowboys right now.
Then vikings are 5-0 and we play there.

All games will be tough , but with this start we are over the hump.
Win 2 more and 7-1 at mid season !
Definitely possible.

All that remains is to see who starts at QB in eagles game and browns game.
I sure would like to see the dak adventure continue, to see what happens.
30-16 over packers is pretty impressive, and about the same as the cin score.

All these upcoming games seem winnable to me at this point.
Elliot should have 700 yds now?

All the division games are tough, steelers, ravens, and vikings as well. However, looking at the schedule we should win atleast 5 of the next 10 which should put us in a good spot. On another positive note, none of those teams have truly explosive offenses which plays to the Cowboys advantage.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
All the division games are tough, steelers, ravens, and vikings as well. However, looking at the schedule we should win atleast 5 of the next 10 which should put us in a good spot. On another positive note, none of those teams have truly explosive offenses which plays to the Cowboys advantage.
I am thinking 8 of 10.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Let's take this day by day. Week by week...keep trying to get better.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Commanders and Giants looked pretty good on the highlights this weekend. Dont always judge a team by it record. Sometime records can be deceiving. Teams are gonna get extra hyped to play Dallas and which loss was by a point or 2 and which loss was that team missing a crucial player or players that they will have back when playing Dallas. Eagles do seem to be slipping a bit but have potential.