Reuben Foster will be cut if proven he hit woman

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Yes!...I would hire a couple of hard pipe hittin guys to go to work on the homes here... with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch:thumbup:

millennial_legend

Reaction score
I think if it's proven he hit her, then he has the possibility of jail time since I think he was charged with 3 felonies. Of course SF will cut him.
Exactly.

American justice system, trial by jury. I think there is a good probability because this isn't the first time. I definitely lean towards defense in these type of cases so it is a wait and see, but obviously if there is indisputable evidence like in Hardy's case you have to kick him out of the league.

Bad break for SF which has definitely been trending up, now they're going to have to draft Roquan Smith or the tall dude to replace him. Bummer.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You don't have to be a saint to play in the NFL but there are lines you don't cross. It isn't a difficult concept - if a guy sniffs glue he doesn't belong in the league. If he repeatedly beats women its on the same level.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
You don't have to be a saint to play in the NFL but there are lines you don't cross. It isn't a difficult concept - if a guy sniffs glue he doesn't belong in the league. If he repeatedly beats women its on the same level.
If he repeatedly beats anyone -- men or women -- it's wrong and he doesn't belong in the league.

Double standards need to die... now.

The only exception is with children because they are young, WAY smaller, inexperienced and both physically and emotionally defenseless.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If he's guilty he's suspended. Hell, he may not be found guilty and still be suspended.
Why would anyone want the bad press and distractions? Plus the forum would have to be unplugged and plugged back in from all the meltdown threads.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
I'd rather he join MMA with hardy. No place in the NFL for DV.

That's an overly broad statement. I believe that there are times things just happen and those same people can redeem themselves.

DV is now a broad spectrum much like the term RAPE on college campuses you have to sometimes weed out the falsities.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Meh i look at the NFL as entertainment not a place to watch heros play a game. So I would take him and then Jerry would just reap the benefits of the Media storm that would ensue

As a fan I felt drained with the cowboys media drama the last two years. You guys are a glutton for punishment.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
That's an overly broad statement. I believe that there are times things just happen and those same people can redeem themselves.

DV is now a broad spectrum much like the term RAPE on college campuses you have to sometimes weed out the falsities.

Things regarding DV shouldn't just happen when players know the attention the league has received the last few years or so. It's stupid to advance a situation like that if DV occurrd.

If one can't control themselves then out of the league they should go. These are grownups who know right from wrong.

How long will the NFL have to put up with the weeding out of idiots? Sooner or later consequences will be upped to something never seen before in the NFL.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
So you don't think it is worse for a man to hit a woman than a man to hit another man?
Nope. I'm vehemently anti-double standard and pro-classical feminist (not neo feminazi). Equal pay for equal job responsibility, equal rights and equal protection. In all cases. Including child custody. No attention or preference should be paid to "b-b-but I had to give birth" or "b-b-but I protected her"...(from what exactly?). Equal standards is the only fair way to go.

That being said, you don't pay a woman hospitality assistant the same salary as a male IT developer -- that's communism and dead wrong. You pay a woman IT developer the same as the male IT developer, all else being equal (experience level, etc).

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Things regarding DV shouldn't just happen when players know the attention the league has received the last few years or so. It's stupid to advance a situation like that if DV occurrd.

If one can't control themselves then out of the league they should go. These are grownups who know right from wrong.

How long will the NFL have to put up with the weeding out of idiots? Sooner or later consequences will be upped to something never seen before in the NFL.

Should the plumber never plumb, should roofer never roof? Don't get me wrong I'm not advocating for abusers I'm just saying that I've seen Doctors,lawyers,CFO's,Landscapers,Chiefs all be charged but never convicted and not miss a single days work. I've also seen people in a lesser position be railroaded. I think before we throw people away for a single snap shot of their life we take a breath.

I think first conviction should warrant a suspension and second conviction should be indefinite for their private corporation if they choose.