Reuben Foster will be cut if proven he hit woman

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Nope. I'm vehemently anti-double standard and pro-classical feminist (not neo feminazi). Equal pay for equal job responsibility, equal rights and equal protection. In all cases. Including child custody. No attention or preference should be paid to "b-b-but I had to give birth" or "b-b-but I protected her"...(from what exactly?). Equal standards is the only fair way to go.

That being said, you don't pay a woman hospitality assistant the same salary as a male IT developer -- that's communism and dead wrong. You pay a woman IT developer the same as the male IT developer, all else being equal (experience level, etc).

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
If I was an owner, I stand up(or against feminist bullying) for players. If my player was accused, id support him publicly. I'd say he's innocent until proven guilty. If they have no proof, I'd bash the woman accusing him. It's a sad day. Women can ruin any man's life and get away with it without having proof. Women lie on men every year and more than half of them are lying, but because we have feminists and beta males who were raised by moms with no dad in the home and they agree with anything a woman says or does, everyone assumed the man did it.

John813

Reaction score
*****es be crazy.

Dunno what to believe now. She needs to get slapped with something .could of ruined his career/sent him to jail if this is the truth.

dallas72

Reaction score
*****es be crazy.

Dunno what to believe now. She needs to get slapped with something .could of ruined his career/sent him to jail if this is the truth.
Samething Zeke had....ruined all of last season & tarnished his name forever