Reuter 4 round mock 3/26/20

Dwight

Reaction score
Drafting a CB would be asinine in the first round.

JBS

Reaction score

tm1119

Reaction score
That’s a home run draft.

-Henderson is instantly the best cover CB on the team and has pro bowl potential
-Hamler is a Cobb replacement with the ability to be better, quickly. He’s dynamic
-Robinson is about as good if a pass rusher as you’re going to get in the 3rd. Not a great prospect by any means, but has the size, quickness, and bend to like his potential
-Biadasz- 3 year starter on Wisconsin’s o-line? Sign me up

Sydla

Reaction score
Looking at his mock............. Henderson is probably the best guy left on the board at that spot unless you go Murray.

With Reagor on the board still, I'd rather have him than Hamler. I am OK with Robinson but would probably go Hamilton at DT in the third. Biadasz in the fourth, I could live with but I am thinking that they fully expect McGovern to play there and might not go C in this draft.

I'd probably go:

1 - Henderson
2 - Reagor or Okwara
3 - Robinson or Hamilton
4 - Biasdasz

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen, which position do you think is the biggest need for the Cowboys as of now?

Realistically speaking, 3 or 4 names at the top of your list at 17, regardless of position?

Biggest need is QB but you probably want a different answer so DE.

Unless one of these DTs or WRs falls I want to get out of 17. There's no value there.

JBS

Reaction score

Unless one of these DTs or WRs falls I want to get out of 17. There's no value there.

You dont like Chaisson?

I'm with you..WR at 17 is my hope

RS12

Reaction score
I like production with my first round picks. I'm hoping they can trade down to the late 20's.
That wont happen. Jerry doesn't wanna wait 5 or 6 to have his prune face on camera giving that congratulatory phone call.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Man, it really depends on how the Jones gang feels about DE. Do they really want to have Crawford and Gregory manning the RDE ? IF not, then that becomes the highest priority. Followed by corner.
And speaking of - have you ever heard of final language for a midlevel DT take this many days ? Soooo....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...2020-nfl-mock-draft-giants-snag-wr-in-round-4

Cowboys!
1(17) C.J. Henderson CB Florida
2(51) K.J. Hamler WR Penn St.
3(82) Alton Robinson EDGE Syracuse
4(123) Tyler Biadasz C Wisconsin

No safety in the first 4 rounds?
Sorry, I don't see Dix as the savior of the safety position, he's certainly better than Heath, but then Heath was hardly a top 10 safety.

We do need another good cover cornerback, but also a better safety, problem is getting both in the first 51 picks is unlikely, but still, I'd take a safety at 51...

Mr_437

Reaction score
Decent mock. The 2nd rounder is questionable, but I like the player. 3-4 are solid position of need picks.

roughneck266

Reaction score

I absolutely KNEW what your answer was as soon as I saw the question. lol. You have to be the most consistent poster on here bud.