Reuter 4 round mock 3/26/20

Reaction score

lkelly

Reaction score
Hamler's gonna be a big time game breaker for some team. I've watched a lot of Penn State game's living in big ten country. Hamler's is a match up nightmare for opposing defense's
I've seen every play of every game.

He's fast, has some good moves, but he's definitely small and his drop rate is very high. Hopefully he turns into Desean Jackson II or Tyler Lockett, but he also has the chance to be a frequently injured drop machine. He would be a more valuable asset if the league wasn't trying to phase out the return game.

He might also benefit from a better WR coach. The last two that Penn State had were abysmal and then incomplete (a 1 year guy who didn't make much of a difference before leaving).

Hamler would be a perfect fit for Andy Reid's offense if they didn't already have a handful of guys like him.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I like production with my first round picks. I'm hoping they can trade down to the late 20's.
Trading from 17 into the 20s wont be easy in a draft full of players in rounds 3-5.

Have to hope someone wants to come up for Love or Herbert.

Of course if Brown or Kinlaw, or Lamb or Juedy are still there you make the pick.

I absolutely do NOT want a corner there.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Not a bad draft

I'm not huge on the Syracuse edge. One of my players played DT for Syracuse the last two seasons, so I've seen Robinson a bunch...never really stood out to me. Reminds me of very JAG'ish Joe Jackson from last year's draft class.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Not a snowballs chance in hell Tyler Biadasz drops past the late second round.
I would love to have him though.

:hammer:.....Love this kid. I wouldn't be opposed to a trade down then take him in the first like we did w/ Frederick.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I just cant help but think what Ruggs speed would do to this offense
I think Ruggs goes before 17, and will go ahead of either Lamb or Jeudy.

I'm really hoping Jeudy falls somehow. I want Kinlaw ideally (Brown wont fall that far), and as much as I want to add defense, I think this may be a unique opportunity to get a top 5 talent in the teens.

Need those OTs and QBs to come off board top 16.

I cant wrap my head around taking a corner who refuses to tackle. That's gonna get old quickly.